Hermes cabin

Freya woke up to murmurs and a bright light. Terrified, she got up noticing A blond
haired, blue eyed boy, and tanned boy with curly brown hair, a tanned girl with long brown hair with several braids and beads in her hair, and a blond haired grey eyed girl. They all wore Camp Half-Blood t-shirts and shorts or pants.

"Wh-where am I" Freya asked confused,

Something about them all looked so familiar.

"You're at Camp Half-Blood" the girl with piercing grey eyes said.

"No-NO wait Camp Half-Blood isn't real.. It's only in the books...." Freya trailed off

"Wait You're Annabeth, Piper, Jason, and leo!"

"Hell yeah!" Leo said "wait- how do you know us?"

"You're from the books... The Heroes of Olympus!"

"What-" Jason said "We ARE real"

"Maybe... OH my wish!" Freya exclaimed

"What wish?" Piper asked

"I wished to be in this world!"

"Zeus's beard! I knew it stupid fates!" Annabeth cursed "Come on..?"

"Freya" Freya said to Annabeth taking her hand as she led Freya to the Big house

After Chiron dealt with her it was said it was the will of the gods and she would stay at camp. He had also said she would probably be a Demigod as a mortal couldn't withstand godly travel. Annabeth led her to the Hermes cabin.

"So Freya, you will be staying in the Hermes cabin until you, ah, get claimed."

"I know I mean I have read it!" Freya laughed.

As Annabth walked away she was shown to her bed. Freya immediately knew they were pulling a prank on her because Conner and Travis Stoll were showing her around and were giggling uncontrollably. She noticed unlike the other newcomer's bed's her sheets were crumpled and pillow had a small dent underneath.

"What did you put under my pillow?" Freya asked

"N-nothing" Conner said slightly wide eyed.

"Y-yeah nothing!" Travis said

She walked over to her bed and pulled out a snake and some mechanical spiders.
"Yes nothing" she said sarcastically and dumped the stuff in their arms.

"What a warm welcome!"

She said in the same tone and rolled her eyes

"come on! Be creative with your pranks! Do something like shaving cream in my shoes before I wake upon the morning, or maybe wrap a snake around my neck while sleeping!"

"Y-your not mad?" They asked simultaneously

"No, but want to prank someone else?"

"Who?" Travis asked

End of chapter! Who should I prank and how old should Freya be?