𝟎𝟎𝟔. the kyoshi warriors are scary

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑰𝑿

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒, one; it was uneventful, and two; it was beautiful

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒, one; it was uneventful, and two; it was beautiful. The ocean looked vast and as blue as ever, the sky was bright and the clouds looked fluffy enough to sleep on, which Aang wanted to try so he had flown over to one with his staff and tried to sleep on one.  

That only ended in him almost freefalling to the ocean for a second time. But with a swift move he had regained his staff and flew all the way back to Appa, giggling to himself like nothing had happened. 

Momo squeaked at Aang and jumped around, Aang laughed and said, "You wanna join me Momo?"

   "Momo?" asked Sokka. He hadn't known that Aang named him Momo, which when he did find out Aang had somewhat adopted the winged lemur and that it was going with them, he was not very happy.

   "Yeah. I named him. He looks like a Momo, doesn't he?" said Aang. "Just like how you look like a Sokka."

Katara who was sewing Sokka's pants, which had a tremendous number of holes in them, giggled and said, "Can't argue with that."

   "I bet you taste like chicken." said Sokka, looking at Momo. The winged lemur squealed and jumped to Aang. 

Sokka took something out of this bag and was now holding their map in his hands, he looked up at Aang who was playing with Momo and said, "You have no idea where you're going, do you?"

   "Well. . ." said Aang happily, "I know it's near water."

   "I guess we're getting close then." said Sokka sarcastically, though Aang didn't seem faced by the sarcasm. He looked over to Katara and Kya who had been sitting near her.