My Atlantis- Law🥀 TO BE EDITED

Sypnosis: you leave Law knowing you'll die, but it is a duty and you need to fulfill. Law realizes your attempt and he refuses to lose you.

———

It was a day of the month, normal, and out of the nothing that you stood on the edge of the submarine preparing to enter the depths of the ocean. The birds chirped on trees and they hung around the colorful leaves.

"You're so cocky!" You teased.

"I am just that good" Law grinned, his blueish gray eyes sparkling with a sense of pride.

You shook your head with a smile and you laughed at the way he got even more cockier. "Then!~" you looked at him and your eyes became doe, you pouted slightly and you frowned. "You'll not miss me at all?"

He spiked up and he gritted his teeth. "STOP ACTING CUTE!" A blush coming to his cheeks.

"Oh so you won't?" You stopped the cute act and you faked a saddened look card.

He looked worried and he averted his look. "I will. Please don't be late."

Your smile immediately returned and it filled you up with energy even though you had faked it, you truly wanted to hear those words one last time as greedy as it were. You softly laughed.

It had been a long pathway, and together you became in love with one another. Crossing high and downs and moments that you'd never forget, decisions you'd take again. Days where you pulled down his hat on him and he smirked, or how he would meet you at night to get a glass of water knowing you'd be there. Unconsciously in love with you. The way he told you his real name and how he protected you picking you up to save you your energy. The way he closed in and asked what you read and you showed him and went on a ramble of some ancient or romantic novel. He'd chuckle and hit your head softly. It didn't matter how long it took, as long as he had a smile you'd be okay. Now laughing on a nice day. It had been a long path.

Law laughed and you admired his laughter. It was one rare day he laughed freely on open air and you were glad.

"Hey Law," you called out his name in a solemn tone. It held the secret in your voice despite the usual smile that laid on your lips.

Law looked up at you. As you turned and sadly gazed at him. There was a moment of silence as you processed the moment.

"I love you"

You told him, as if you exposed a truth he didn't know, and it was the last time you'd be able to tell him. You'd said it so carefully and clear that it had stop time for him.

It unnerved him the way your crystal eyes stared at him endearingly as you uttered those words he'd heard before. The wind blew your hair in a slow silent breeze. You stood alone on the edge of submarine. So strong and independent and yet, you looked to the side as your smile faded slowly and your eyes filled with worry.

It was a normal day. But you had been thinking about this a long time ago.

You'd been thinking of leaving in a solitary mission, more exactly a death mission. Every night, and every time of the day your mind would cross with the right moment and the right way to go. But each time, you'd lament the way the look on him when he knows you plan to go fight knowing you'd die and that nothing would stop you. He would order you to stay and as a devoted pirate you'd listen to your captain and stay, but most of all you'd leave at the best chance.

But the worry on him moved your heart and tied a knot. A knot too hard around. The Elat you wanted was to cause him pain.

Law furrowed his brows and he sensed something was off.