Bittersweet- Zoro 🍋

Zorro x reader x law

Sypnosis: you are in a relationship with Law. But during hard times, he decided to dismiss you. You are heartbroken, and without ties attached you seek an old friend.

Mature content. No minors!
Sexual activity
Not trio
———————————-

Long time ago, you had lost a loved one. He was your lover and a good friend. It was a sweet love and even though you had not accepted to be his, he had smirked and you recall the day he said he'd capture you alive or dead and marry you as if it had been yesterday. As you walk along the streets of the town your pirate crew stopped by, that crystal clear memory of the last time you saw him suddenly graze you along with the sentiment of the next time you saw him. On the newspaper, murdered.

You breathed and as you walked, you thought of all that had brought you to live the moment you were now living. It was sunny and the air was calm, as if nobody suffered and nobody knew him. It was true. Despite being a marine, people forget those who die, especially strangers. You wanted to return to your crew and back to Law.

Yet as you walked, you encountered a priest and his student. He had smelled you as if he were the monster and you turned, your eye matching the sight of the man in black cloaks and white collar in slow motion. Your hood dropped and the fight began.

He revealed his weapon and you had kneeled in terror as you saw your loves one's two tails. The Sweet scent of his body now dismembered into the hands of another.

Out of all deaths you've lived you'd think you were used to it. But no.

The pain gets worst. The terror. The anxiety. It was hell. Like a drug addict trying to withstand the drug of solitude and despair all the time when in face of affection or even friendship or life itself.

Out of all deaths. Losing him was a huge chapter in your life. You loved him. You lost him. It took a year to get out of your depression. A sailing titanic you were. Shaky and filled with anxiety.

Yet, now seeing him. In the hands of another like a tool dismembered in person, it burned you. They disrupted him, they corrupted him beyond repair, your love one had died but he had been erased from existence as a person.

The man laughed and you cried in pain. "How could you be so cruel" you shrieked "why did you do this to him! Why!" You slumped in the agony that pierced your heart.

"Don't cry now! You don't have feelings!" his voice answered. "All I do is to protect the humankind from your monstrosity. You have to be exterminated spawn of the Devil!!!"

It was a rather nasty fight, taking you a while to react. After-all, it wasn't the first time you were traumatized.

Now you walked into a cabin where the bánquente ensued like nothing happened. Your clothes slightly ragged and blood at the ends of your dress.

You approached a doctor, and you sat next to him and he looked at you. You two have slept before, shared kisses that felt gentle and a loving gaze afterwards, but no tied relationship. It had never been mentioned.

"Law," you seeked. "I..."

"What's wrong? What happened to you?"

You touched his arm and you frowned. You often were mature, yet now you were vulnerable for him. "Law," you repeated his name and you were unsure of how to call for him. You were unsure if he loved you and if you could rely on him as a partner.

"A priest came after me" you finally said.

"Are you alright?" Law asked concerned.

"They are dead." You responded with a cold voice and he tightened his lips understanding.