4. welcome to fight club, ladies

Start from the beginning

walking over to her and placing your bag down before squatting down to her level.

" hey haz whatchu doing ?"

hazel jumped a bit before looking up at the voice and smiled as she sat up a bit to speak.

" oh hey n/n thanks for coming again umm just setting up some stuff for today," hazel spoke, continuing to placing the mats. nodding slowly, you heard the doors open once more seeing pj and josie walk over. as they walked closer, a bit of their conversation could be heard.

" how many girls go to this school again ?"

" ugh oh my god. and again, they're all sixes at best. at least y/n is here but hazel hogs her."

you tilted your head in confusion before looking towards hazel who seemed to have barely notice the two girls walking in.

" hey, guys." you just nodded your head towards the girls before the door opened again and stella rebecca, a family friend of you and hazel, entered.

" well, at least stella rebecca is here," pj mumbled.

" are you stressed ? because i'm stressed."

" hey ladies ! let's get it popping in this motherfucker."

mr. g had just walked in before jogging over to the center where most of the girls were. you chuckled out in disbelief, was mr g the club advisor ? at least he came in with good energy you supposed.

you heard josie trying to gain the attention of everyone but it obviously wasn't working since she was speaking kinda quiet and with all the noise the other girls were making she was barely heard. that was until pj walked over to the janitor's supply cart, picked up a mop before taking the mop head off, and slamming the handle of the mop repeatedly against the floor a few times. the loud sounds made everyone jump and literally freeze in fear just staring at pj.

" everybody shut the fuck up," you stood next to hazel in disbelief and slowly follow pj around the room with your eyes as she continued her speech.

" this isn't a little hangout. okay ? oh, it's not a sleepover, playtime. there's serious rules we need to establish. okay ?" pj walked around the room, getting in each of the girl's face after a sentence.

" first, listen. second, be on time. yeah. expect for you, you come whenever you want." the last part pj directed towards mr g, which just made you scrunch your eyebrows in confusion before pj continued.

" what time is it," everyone looked around before annie spoke up.

" 3:30."

" 3:30. club starts at 3:15. not 3:16. huh, not 3:17 but the doors close at 3:15. no expectations. i don't care if you're like, 'oh, but i have to go to extra help for math because i need to get a full ride because my mom lives in a trailer and she loves her boyfriend more than me.' "

during this whole speech part, you saw your two friends had actually shown up to the club. you smiled as they walked in, getting closer to where you all were standing. which was getting slightly awkward considering pj was just going off on a tangent of not being late when your two friends walk in......late. you noticed the whole time that josie had her eye on isabel which caused you to open your mouth in surprise. does josie have a crush on isabel ?

" my dad left me, and i'm incredibly punctual." pj continued, which made you tilt your head in confusion causing you to recount the numerous times pj has shown up late to class or something else. a few coughs could be heard as josie nodded her head behind pj, causing pj to look back only to be surprised by who entered.

" um, hey guys. come on in. uh we're just getting started here. so, um.... today i think we're gonna start with some body contact. we're gonna do wrestling." as pj tried to get a volunteer aka brittany to demonstrate with her, you leaned over to hazel to whisper in her ear.