a change of heart?

sorry for the late upload 

It had only been 3 days since Y/N fought Bella Hadid and she was still struggling with the aftermath, Afterall hunter was unconscious in the hospital and she couldn't possibly go home after what she had done, luckily Markus Clairmont Chadwick Hart kindly offered for her to stay at his cabin in the woods.

Every night Markus would cook her a home cooked meal of her liking and he would sleep on the couch so that she could have his bed. unfortunately, Y/N was having nightmares that would scare her so much she couldn't fall back to sleep.

- 3:28am

"AHHHHHHH" screamed Y/N.

Markus rushed into the room, "Y/N, are you okay pookie?".

Y/N started crying and snot came out of her nose, Markus wrapped his big strong veiny arms around her frail body, he rocked her back and forth and started to sing her favorite lullaby.

"you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when sky's are gray"

"can u sing a different song tonight please?" Y/N sobbed.

"of course darling" Markus said as he began singing again softly.

"ani may... NYA ICHI NI SAN NYA ARIGATO" Markus chuckled softly as he did his favorite TikTok dance. to his surprise Y/N had fallen asleep, it must of been his soft voice. Markus kissed Y/N's soft skinned forehead and held her until he fell asleep next to her.

-the next morning-

"G-g-Goodmorning" mumbled Y/N as she walked into the kitchen to see Markus cooking something on the stove, he was wearing an apron that said 'VAMP KING' it was pretty fire.

"Morning darling, I'm making omelets, is there anything in particular you'd like inside?" he asked.

"Can you surprise me?" Y/N giggled.

"MWEHEHEH of course" Markus chuckled. The omelet was filled with a red gooey filling. Y/N took a bite and then a deep breath. 

"this is delicious! what is this stuff?" Y/N giggled.

"it's blood, it doesn't taste that bad right! and it's going to make you feel so much better" Markus smiled.

As Y/N looks into Markus's green eyes, she begins to realize something. Maybe she's been mistaken about her feelings. The connection she feels with Markus is different, deeper, than what she's felt with Hunter. In that moment, it's like a light bulb goes off in her mind, she might actually be in love with Markus, not Hunter....

Authors Note (sorry its super shorttttt)