Feet X Knifes

recap (Y/N just got kidnapped by Markus Clairmont Chadwick hart)

"Y/N Y/N WHERE ARE YOU" Hunter yelled, worried for her. Markus picked Y/N up in bridal position and started speeding away. The dark abandoned house he had taken her seemed to loom over Y/N as Markus threw her inside her body was paralyzed and she was helpless to fight him off, her eyes were wide in fear as he carried her to the center of the room and lay her down on the cold floor. Markus began to prepare for his plan of torture, setting us various tools and devices he had brought with him.

Hunter was scouring the area, searching for any sign of Y/N. He had been tracking her for hours, and he was determined to find her before it was too late, he knew what Markus would do to her and he was terribly worried. Markus was no one could trust, not even his own brother. The tension in the air was palpable as Markus stood over Y/N gorgeously fit body, he had a wild look in his eyes as if he was enjoying the power, he had over her, he had her all to himself. She knew hunter was the only one who could save her, but how would he find her?

It had been two and a half hours since Y/N had gone missing, and hunter was getting seriously worried about Y/N

"What if someone found her, what if they hurt her, who am I kidding of course they'll hurt her" hunter was scared but he knew he couldn't stop looking for her, he had to find her. Hunter knew he had feelings for Y/N, but he didn't know how to tell her without making things awkward. If hunter found Y/N, no, when hunter finds Y/N he'll tell her how he feels.

"AHHHHHH" screamed Y/N as Markus tickled her feet with knifes. It was so ticklish that she couldn't breathe. Y/N tried to squirm but Markus had tied her up to the table.

"Oh darling it cant be that bad surely, I mean we haven't even gotten into the proper tools yet" Markus Clairmont Chadwick hart looked over at the drill and assorted knives.

"why, what have I done" Y/N cried "what could I have possibly done to deserve this"

"oh, darling you don't seem to understand, you see my clans job is to get rid of the special people in this world, the odd ones out, and you, oh you are very special, I'm sure hunter has told you that hasn't he" Markus took of his gloves.

"Yes, I um, I guess so, but how am I special? I'm just a regular girl" Y/N stuttered.

"Does a 'regular girl' own an eleven-story mansion? or 15 Tesla's and 10 horses?" Markus questioned.

"I mean I guess not, but still why do u have to torture me?" Y/N cried.

"because" Markus looked away and took a deep breath, he gently lifted Y/N had and squeezed it tightly, "because I love you."

At that moment hunter barged through the door and screamed like a little girl.

"Y/N YOUR OKAY" hunter cried. Hunter looked up at Markus Clairmont Chadwick hart and hunters' eyes trailed down to Markus's hand which was holding Y/N. Y/N noticed this and saw the flame shoot up in hunters' eyes.

"Get your filthy hands off of her" hunter whispered.

"Oh, hunter my dear brother you don't seem to understand, I'm not going to hurt her, I just want to play a little game with my pookie bear that's all, there's no need to worry ill keep her safe from the rest of our clan I can promise you that" markus smiled.

"No Markus Clairmont Chadwick hart, I don't think YOU understand, I turned her, she's mine, you can't be trusted, how would I know you're not just going to take her away and kill her" hunter explained.

"Oh, I'm sure you don't know but, Y/N does, in fact I just told her, isn't that right Y/N, you want to stay with Marky larky don't you?" Y/N looked up at Markus, his gorgeous green eyes sparkling like grass as green as dream, Y/N favorite streamer.

"I I um, well I I I I I I g g g g guess so" Y/N was a stuttered mess, she didn't know who to choose, she really liked hunter, he was so sweet, but Markus Clairmont Chadwick Hart was so dreamy, and Y/N kind of liked a little toxicness, after all Markus did say he loved her, does she love him too?

"We need a straight answer darling" Markus Clairmont Chadwick Hart whispered into Y/N ear.

"Y/N sweetheart please" Y/N could see a tear falling down hunter's check.

"Oh hunter, I I I I CHOOSE YOU HUNTER" Y/N  screamed.

Authors Note (this is a long chapter bc the next chapter will be THE SMUT )