sleeping in a pool of tears :(

Recap (Y/N is back at her family home) 

Y/N woke up suddenly with a bang at her window. She got up and checked her phone. It was 2:06 in the morning. Looking out the window she saw a familiar face.

"Hunter!?" Y/N yelled, opening the window. "What are you doing here?"

"You said you call, and you didn't?" hunter exclaimed.

"Well, it's only been like three hours, and I said I'd call when I was coming back to yours" Y/N said.

"But I miss you sweetheart" hunter yelled. "Could you come down for a bit?"

"Umm sure, give me one sec" Y/N said.

Y/N came downstairs of her 11-story mansion. she opened the heavy bolted hello kitty Sanrio inspired door and stepped out into the cold night. Hunters huge man titties pointed through his shirt from the coldness, she walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek then holding him in an embrace.

"I missed you" hunter whispered, his cold breath brushing up against Y/N neck.

"I could tell by the way you came to my house at 2 in the morning" she giggled cutely.

"ahah him sorry I know this is stupid, I I I I should go" hunter turned to leave.

"No um you can stay, did you want to come inside its kind of cold out here?".

"sure".

Y/N showed hunter inside, they took the elevator up to the 11th floor. Y/N showed hunter her bedroom and then took him up to the rooftop, when hunter looked around, he saw a huge pool that hung over the side of the building. With the starry night and gorgeous led lights from the pool it was truly a sight to see, there was an area with chairs and tables and barbeques.

"Woah this place is amazing" hunter exclaimed.

"I know and it's so pretty at night, come over here to the balcony" Y/N walked over to the edge of the roof. Hunter looked over the edge and saw the beautiful lights that shun over the city from all around.

"Oh my god, its its incredible" hunter said.

"Not as incredible as you" Y/N whispered.

Y/N looked up at hunter and hunter looked at her, there eyes locking bringing back memories of there first meeting at Maccas, her icy blue eyes and his big black bold eyeballs. They stared at each other for what felt like forever until hunter reached down and cupped Y/N face in his fucking massively huge hands and pulled her in for a kiss. It was a long, hard and more passionate than any other kiss they've shared. Y/N could feel the emotion and hunger in hunters' lips, but for some reason all Y/N could think about was her mother.

Had she forgotten about dad? What had happened while i was gone?

Y/N pulled away and looked down.

"Sweetheart?" hunter whispered.

"yes" Y/N whispered.

"what's wrong?"

'I I it's nothing, did you want to see the pool?" Y/N said.

"Um sure, but I don't have and thing to wear."

"Who said we had to wear anything?" Y/N whispered as she walked towards the pool taking off her crop top and unbuckling her bra, she slowly pulled off her shorts and stepped into the warmly lit water. She turned around and luring hunter to join her. Hunter immediately took of his top revealing his huge muscley body and abs, he pulled down his pants and hopped into the pool.

Y/N started getting nervous looking at hunters' body as he walked over to her.

"Hey beautiful" hunter smiled.

"Hey handsome" Y/N giggled pulling him into a kiss, her hands slowly tracing down his body, exploring all the ins and outs. Suddenly Y/N jumped onto hunter and pushed him down into the water dunking him in and getting him all wet.

"AHHH OMFG" hunter yelled coming out of the water, his hair all wet and soaking.

"BHABHHAHHAHHABHABAB" Y/N giggled. They then started dunking each other into the water, chasing each other and screaming like little children for hours.

"ahahah, that was fun." Y/N laughed.

"Yeah, it was, hey sweetheart, can I tell u something?" hunter asked.

"Uhm yeah of course you can".

"Markus-

Authors note (sorry chapters are taking so long, big surprise coming ;)