Chapter 56

"Never mind I'll find someone like youuuuuu." I sang, horribly I might add. "I wish nothing but the best for you toooooooo."
Bang.
The bathroom door crashed open and Matt stood there, telling me something.
"What?" I asked, removing my headphones.
"I said Brian's here, he wants to talk to you." He looked pissed.
"What for?" What did Brian want?
"I don't know." He snapped. "Go ask him."
I watched him walk out, wondering what was up his ass.
"Matt." I called after him. "Come with me."
"I've already spoken to him." He snapped, walking out the back and slamming the door.
What the hell, I thought heading into the living room, Brian was sitting on the couch, looking comfortable.
"What's up?" I asked him, sitting down.
"Sit here." He said patting the seat next to him. "I have to say something and I want you to hear me out."
"Okayyyy." I said getting up and sitting next to him.
"I've already spoken to Matt."
I nodded. "He said."
"It's time to stop." He told me.
"Um, what?"
"Gabby enough. You've taught me a lesson and after everything that has happened I realised I cannot live without you."
I just looked at him.
"I don't understand why you got Matt involved in this, but I get it now." He went on. "You got me."
"Brian what the fuck are you talking about?"
"Like I told Matt, I want you back." He reached out and touched my cheek. "And I know you want me."
Was he fucking serious?
"I explained it all to Matt." He went on. "I'm sorry that he got caught up but it's time to come home."
I kept looking at him but then I couldn't help myself, I burst out laughing.
"Oh Brian." I laughed.
"What?"
"Oh my god, how full of yourself are you." I snorted.
He looked at me with a hurt expression.
"You actually think I'm doing this for your benefit?" I couldn't stop laughing but now I was starting to feel pissed off. "Brian, I love Matt, I'm marrying him. I love him more than I ever loved you. Once I thought you were my world, but you weren't, Matt is my world, he's my everything, so I'm going to marry him and." I said taking a deep breath, we hadn't told anyone yet. "I'm going to have his baby."
"Huh?"
"That's right you ass." I snapped, standing up. "I'm pregnant, now go home and get over it. I'm not coming back to you, I've moved on and I'm happier than I've ever been."
He stood up, looking hurt but I didn't give a shit.
"Let yourself out." I snapped, heading out the back.
I opened the door. Matt was laying on a sun lounge looking unhappy, shattered and pissed all at the same time.
What the fuck had Brian said to him?
"Room for me?" I asked, walking over.
"You want to lay here with me?" He grumbled.
"Don't be a dick and move over."
He moved a little and I squeezed in next to him, laying down, snuggling up to him.
I looked at him and he stared gloomily at the sky.
"Arm." I said and I lifted my head so he could put his arm around me. "Thankyou."
We layed there, him staring at the sky, me staring at him.
I reached up and grabbed his face, turning it to me.
"Kiss me." I told him.
He rolled his eyes but leant over and kissed me anyway.
"Now." I murmured. "I told Brian to fuck off, I mean honestly Matthew, isn't it obvious I'm 110% totally and completely in love with you?"
He smiled. "You are?"
"You doubted it?"
"Yes, no, maybe." He whispered.
"Don't ever doubt my love for you Matt, ever." I whispered pulling his face back to mine. "I love you more than I did yesterday and I'll love you even more tomorrow."
He kissed me softly and I closed my eye's, enjoying it.
"Now." I murmured. "When are you going to marry me?"
"Whenever you want baby." He whispered, smiling.
"Good."
"Oh and Gabby?" He murmured.
"Yes?"
"Leave the singing to me." He said and burst out laughing.
What an ass. But he was my ass.