Chapter 7

"I'll drop you at my place then I'll go and get some of your stuff." Matt told me.

I looked over at him. He was driving, we were on our way to his place. I guess I was staying there, although I still wasn't sure about it.

"Thanks again." I told him.

He smiled over at me. "It's okay Gabby, you don't have to keep thanking me."

Yeah well I felt like I did. He was going out of his way for me, the least I could do was thank him.

We arrived at his place and he unlocked the door.

"Kates at her Mother's." He told me as we walked in.

She was? Why the hell was she at her mother's?

"Oh okay."

"Yeah, long story. Anyway I'll show you to your room."

I followed him down the hall, he opened the door to one of the spare rooms.

"Do you want anything?"

"I'd love a shower."

"No problem, that's the bathroom." He said pointing to a door. "You shower while I go get your stuff."

I nodded, that sounded like a fine idea.

"That's my room." He said pointing to another door. "Hang on."

I watched him walk into his room and I heard him opening a cupboard.

"Here." He said walking back out and handing me a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. "Put these on until I get back."

"Thanks Matt." I said taking them.

"Okay, I won't be long."

I waited til he left then I looked around the room. It was nice and there was a towel folded at the end of it. I grabbed it and headed to the bathroom.

I jumped in the shower and stood there, enjoying the sensation. I wanted to close my eyes but everytime I did the vision of Brian fucking someone else popped into my mind.

Great now I was crying again.

God I'd never felt so betrayed in my life. He'd betrayed me on the worst level possible, there was absolutely no way I could go back to him.

I sobbed loudly, just the thought of life without Brian hurt.

I got out of the shower, drying myself, wrapping the towel around me and heading back to my room.

I grabbed Matt's shirt and held it up. I was only a small girl and this shirt was huge. There was no way those sweatpants would fit me and besides the t-shirt would be long enough to cover everything.

Matt was so tall and so well built, I always felt so little next to him.

I looked at the t-shirt then put it to my nose, breathing in deeply, closing my eye's.

Jesus Christ, I thought opening my eye's, what the hell was I doing?