Chapter 17

I wish I could say I slept well but I couldn't. I tossed and turned all night and the dreams, they were crazy and so realistic. I thought that maybe having someone in bed would help me settle, sleep better but it didn't, not at all. If anything it was worse and the dreams were outrageous as well as extremely sexual and led to the most embarrassing moment of my life.

The first half of the night I slept soundly but then I started tossing and turning, that was when the dream started.

I was dreaming that nothing had happened, that I was at home, that Brian was asleep next to me. I turned over, feeling him next to me, snuggling into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and our legs were entwined. It felt so nice. I ran my fingers up his back lightly and he tangled one of his hands in my hair.

I smiled, morning sex was my favorite, so lazy, so slow.

I kissed his chest lightly.

"Gabby." He murmured, sleepily.

I ran my fingers back down his back, scraping my nails lightly along his spine. I felt him shiver and he kissed my forehead.

I lifted my face to his, waiting for his lips. He kissed my nose and finally his lips found mine.

Oh god, he was trying to kill me with his kisses. They were so soft, so sensual. I reached my hand up to his face. Ha, he hadn't shaved, that wasn't like Brian, he always shaved but I lost that thought as he pushed his tongue into my mouth. I heard myself moan quietly.

I responded to his kisses and pushed myself against him. I felt his hand slide up my leg, bunching my shirt as it moved up, his hand reached my waist and he gripped my hip. I could feel every inch of his touch, burning my skin.

I never remembered Brian being like this at all.
Because it's not. A voice in my mind piped up.

I smiled against his lips, what a stupid thought.
Gabby, your not even asleep.

That stupid voice needed to shut up.

He kissed me again and oh god he was trying to kill me.

"Sleep." He whispered. "You need it."

He was right, I really needed sleep.

He kissed me lightly and I snuggled into his chest.
Now open your eyes Gabby.

No, I didn't want to.
Your awake, so open your eyes.

Was I awake, I wasn't sure, but I opened my eye's anyway.

The sun was up, but judging by the quality of light it was still early.

Had I been dreaming?
No, nope, no. That voice whispered and I looked at the chest I was snuggled into.

Fuck.

That tattoo did not say Forever, nope, nope, that tattoo said Thicker Than Water.

Fuck.

Did that just happen or was I dreaming?

FUCK GABBY, I mentally yelled at myself. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I rolled over, it had to have been a dream, it must have been.
Well why is your shirt bunched up and his hand on your hip?

Oh fuck.