Training and the entrance exam

Previously on X-Men hero academia

Jean: and he has your smile Scott.

Scott: what do you want to name him.

Jean: Henry.

Scott: that's a perfect name Henry Xavier summers that's my boy.

Henry: I want to prove that even with my mutant abilities that I have what it takes to become a hero sometimes I might get knocked down but in the end I'll get back up and help people in need so they can see another day while someone is watching over them and protecting them.

Nezu: so he had natural gifted quirks since he was a newborn very fascinating. He should join our recommended group with those quirks of his without doing the entrance exam.

???: who are you

Henry: a hero like you who helps people in need.

Henry put two fingers on his optic glasses and told the boy

Henry: hang tight.

Henry: you only took the only thing that can minimize damage to you

Henry: you only took the only thing that can minimize damage to you. I only use it for a small optic blast and something a little too high power, but take them away. I go all out my eyes can control it. You rubbed me the wrong way you're getting the full power on my optic beam and it's gonna hurt really bad for you not to mention this is just one of my powers. Haven't seen the other one yet.

???: don't worry, young hero BECAUSE I AM HERE to put this thing down once and for all.

Henry: good you definitely took your time. Didn't you after all? I don't know how long I was gonna hold out and I don't know how much time you have left so make it quick.

???: ok young man.

So the hero grabbed the boy in the sludge monster and got ready to use his punch

???: Detroit ssssmmmmmmaaaaaaassssshhhh

Jean: with your abilities, the principal recommended that you get into the school without doing the entrance exam so you just got in with a snap