Questions

Kyle didn't know what else to do. Was he just going to leave a half naked girl there? Fuck no. He wasn't that cold hearted. 

He drove to his house. Where else could he go? He wanted to get her cleaned up, and in proper clothes. Kyle was alone majority of his life. His parents split, and his sister recently got cancer. He might not have anyone to call family anymore. This was he chance to have company over.

He took the girl into the house after parking. He gave her the quick tour and a bath- he did leave the room, for those who need to know- while she was washing and was given one of his shirts. He was also careing, so with awkwardness, gave her his underwear and soccer shorts.

Once that was out of the way, he sat her down and asked questions.

" Where do you live " ?

No reply 

" Any family you can contact? "

No reply

" Will you say something? "

Once again, no reply

This is getting nowhere. Kyle started to panic. What if someone finds out about this and tells everyone, and people end up not liking him anymore, or he gets sent to prison because people might think he had sex with her or something

No, he's just panicking. People will have to understand that girls will get raped if they are in the road half naked. This girl was a mystery. She didn't speak, didn't react, and she was a slow blinker. He sat down on the footrest, and looked at her.

She had brown hair, with pretty hazel eyes that slightly pointed at the end. Geez, he really has to find where he lives, pronto.

He needed to get some supplies first, unlike most of the boys, Kyle had an idea on what girls need. Kyle called his friend, Kameron. He would be willing to watch the girl till he got back. The reason Kyle didn't want her to go out was because she might slow him down, no offense to her, but she might be a slow walker.

He got approval from Kameron, and left when Kameron got there. Nothing could honestly ruin this day. None whatsoever.