Mysterious Girl

She ran into the woods, maybe he won't find her there? After all, she was faster than him, but the likelihood of her making a complete escape was pretty slim. 

She stopped to breathe. Her thin white oversized shirt was dirty. She didn't have any time to put on proper clothes. After all, it happened in a flash 

She was walking to her closet to get clothes after a shower, but she didn't have time! The man nearly stabbed her in the back, thankfully- her room was a mess- so it was pretty clear that someone was in her room. She didn't want to go out there naked, so she grabbed her oversized shirt and took off! This man was pretty slow. she didn't go out the window, so she saw something a 16 year old girl shouldn't see. The dead bodies of her mom and dad.

Never mind that. She has to focus on the present. She walked further into the woods. Soon, she reached a road. She almost missed it, but there were headlights on a car. That was when she met him. He got out of his car and asked if she was okay, or needed help. He seemed trustworthy, anywhere was better than home. She held back tears. She willingly got into his car when he offered. When she tried to speak- her body seemed unwilling. She couldn't speak. 

Perhaps she was still scared, or maybe she was tired or thirsty. Maybe it was all three. She looked out of the nice man's car, into the woods. The sight of the murder sent shivers down her spine. If only she saw the face. There was a mask covering it. But all she worried about right now was het safety. She leaned back into the seat, letting all her emotions go into the back of her mind. She didn't want to think anymore. 

She was now emotionless.

The nice man seemed like someone you could hug for no reason. If she is going to survive, maybe she should put her trust in others.