Traitors

Jabali: Yuri who did this to you? Like omg you-you're bleeding!

Ambilia: Yuri, where are you bleeding from?!

Yuri: I-i-it w-was *cough*

Ambilia: who ? It was who?

Yuri: it was Kameria. She-she did this.*coughs*

Jabali: I knew it, I freaking knew it. She's apart of her fake family killer squad! Where did you get hit at?

Ambilia: her side! *grabs a pillow and takes the stuffing out of it* Jabali hold it here so the bleeding can slow down!

Jabali: okay!

Ambilia starts throwing up blood.

Jabali: a-ambilia, what's going on with you? You're throwing up blood!

Ambilia: I-i-i don't know!

Jabali: we have to get out of here seriously. I'm not leaving you guys!

Ambilia: ...*grabs her baby* okay!

Jabali: *grabs yuri* and leads ambilia out the window.

Jabali: RUNNNN!

Ambilia and Jabali runs fast as they can while the monsters are right behind them.

Jabali tries finding a place to hide but he looks behind him and ambilia fell unconscious with the baby in her hand.

Yuri: p-please, d-don't leave me Jabali.

Jabali instantly doesn't know what to do. He's freaking out but the longer he waits the closer the monsters are to ambilia and her baby girl.

Jabali: Yuri, I-i love you. But that's a baby that needs me. You know our saying. We fight until the end. No one gets left behind unless it's a good reason behind it. I'm sorry my love. *kisses her*

Jabali puts Yuri down and runs towards ambilia.

Jabali: Ambilia, Ambilia, wake up! I-I need you here! Come on! *shakes her* come on!! Your baby needs you!..

Ambilia wakes up slowly..trying to keep awake she hands Jabali her baby and a note.

Jabali: w-what? Ambilia get up! I cant wait here! I-I have to leave you behind! Please!!

The monsters grew closer and closer. Almost surrounding the area.

Jabali: I love you ambilia...we have to fight until the end..no one gets left behind unless it's a good reason. *kisses her hand* goodbye .

Jabali runs towards Yuri and try to find a way to help her.

Yuri: y-you came back!

Jabali: I need you here , im by myself. Can you get up at all?

Yuri: I-i can try. Jabali the monsters are behind you!!

Jabali backs up and grabs a stick for protection.

Jabali: Yuri, come on. we don't have time!! Get up!

Yuri tries and tries to get up but there's no use. Shes bleeding out slowly..

Jabali: uhhh. *stabs a monster in the head with the stick killing it instantly* please..I will have to leave you and save this little girl.

Yuri: please don't I'm trying!!!

Jabali: ..I'm sorry. I love you. *Jabali runs away leaving Yuri behind only to hear her and ambilia cries for help as the monsters are eating them chunks by chunks*

Jabali runs until he finds a small store around the corner. He runs in and puts a stick through the door handles to keep the monsters from getting in. He looks around the store to try and find some food for the baby and him. He looks everywhere...

Jabali: come on, I know somebody had to miss at least some formula!

Jabali keeps searching and searching finding some formula on one of the isles. He takes off his bookbag and grabs his water bottle  putting it into an empty water bottle and shakes up the formula inside then cuts a small hole on top so he can feed the baby.

Someone comes out of the back room of the store and told Jabali to put up his hands.

Jabali: I-i-i thought you were dead?!!!!!