New People + Suprises

Start from the beginning

"Okay I'll be ready, I can't wait to see you"

"I can't wait to see you either and what ever hair style you getting since you refuse to tell me."

"It's a surpriseee" "Well I'll know soon, see you later" "see you latter" she hangs up the phone and I immediately look back at my hair dresser.

"Josslyn let me tell you sum honey you bout to be fired in a hot minute." I say jokingly

"Look all I did was share some good news." She says laughing back.
I turn back around.

"Mhm gone head and finish this head baby because I know you bout to eat this shit up"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

While I'm at home I take a moment to admire my hair again before I start getting ready. It's body waves but in a 90s blow out style, very fluffy but neat. And flowly. My hair was down on my ass straightened and I'm proud of my self for growing it that long from it being stagnant at the same length. But I decided to cut it mid back and I love it.

I start packing my over night bag then put on different clothes, something basic but kind of cute.

A white crop top that has a heart with a saturn ring around it on the upper left pocket of the shirt. Dark baggy pants with a white skull on the right back pocket, with womens boxer briefs so the band can stick out. I put my nose ring in (a stud), and my dangling belly button jewelry since I haven't worn it in about two weeks.

Along with some rings, stacked necklaces, bracelets on both wrists. I do my lip combo and brush out my natrual styled lashes then make my hair to the side.

(Or what ever outfit you wanna imagine if you don't like that one)

Usually I would paint my naturally long nails with with a clear shiny polish every friday but I decided to get my nails done yesterday before the date.

While I'm on the toilet I pick my phone up from the counter because I get a call from Tristan.

"I'm outside, you ready?"

"Yeah I'm just using the bathroom then I'll be down.

"Okay shitty booty hurry up"

"Girl ain't no body shitting, yet"

"Mhm I'll be waiting, and bring a swim suit theres a pool and a hot tub" she says before hanging up the phone.

-----

"What are their names again?" I say while looking at each palm tree as we drive by them.

"I just told you"

"you just told me when? 2 days after we met? You know I do not remember."

"Try"

"Girl ain't no try nothinv"

"Well you're out of luck sweet pea"

-----

We pull up to a nice house, one of those kind of yellowish/tan homes with the dusty red colored clay tile roofs.