43. | Chocolate Chip

Start from the beginning

I fight to catch my breath along with him, having been winded. My brain feels foggy and all I'm sure of is him. Of Alex.

"Can I move?" He whispers.

I nod. "Yeah." My voice is breathy, full of desire.

Slowly, oh so slowly, he pulls out, my body aching from the loss of connection. But then he's sliding back inside, filling me effortlessly.

After a few thrusts, he picks up a rhythm, my walls clenching around him on instinct. My eyes roll back, my mouth falling open on a silent moan.

The sensation is unlike any other, feeling so much more intense. Everything about him feels intense.

Alex takes my hands, dragging his hand up my arm to interlace his fingers with mine as his lips reconnect with mine. His hands squeeze mine, his cock slamming against my g-spot effortlessly.

God, he makes me feel amazing.

My legs wrap around his waist, taking him deeper inside of me. I moan against his mouth, receiving a similar sound from Alex.

A knot in my lower stomach forms, growing tighter and tighter with each slam of his hips against my pelvic bone. His thrusts turn harsh and rough, slamming deeper and deeper inside me. If he keeps this up, I won't last much longer.

As if on cue, I feel the knot in my stomach break, my eyes rolling back as my climax washes over me like a tsunami. I let out a long moan, my back arching off the bed.

I relax on the bed as the after effects of my orgasm slowly fades, but suddenly, I'm flipped onto my stomach, my ass in the air. Alex is already back inside me, leaning over me. I breathe heavily, mouth wide open from the abrupt change in position.

Alex moves my hair to the side, kissing my shoulder as I clench the sheets in tight fists. "You looked so beautiful in that dress tonight." He whispers, his breath warm against my ear, causing shivers to run over my body. All I offer him is a hum. "I couldn't stop thinking of all the ways I was gonna rip it off you."

Breathless, I find myself whispering, "Alex."

"Don't worry, baby," He whispers, then presses a kiss to my shoulder. "I'm not done with you yet."

His words cause my heart to flutter and anticipation to simmer in my stomach. Alex's hands fall to my hips and his thrusts pick back up. He finds a rhythm easily and my back arches, making him hit so deep, it feels as if he's in my stomach.

And I'm not quite sure he isn't.

Moans fall from lips with ease, being drowned out from the pillow my face is stuffed in. All I can hear is my moans, Alex's heavy breathing, and the sound of his hips slapping against me.

He hits deep and hard with each thrust, picking up speed with his thrusts. I'm surprised he hasn't moved the bed yet.

It's not long before my second orgasm washes over me. I moan loudly, but Alex is still going, slamming inside and hitting my g-spot over and over again. My eyes roll back and, as my third orgasm hit me harder than the last, making me see stars, Alex stills inside me, letting out a moan of his own.

Then he collapses against me, careful not to crush me. "Holy fuck." He whispers. We take a few moments to recollect ourselves before he pulls out, discarding the condom in the trash. "I'll be back." He kisses my shoulder before he disappears and I turn over onto my back, resting my eyes.

I hiss when I feel a wet cloth against me. I'm gonna be sore in the morning.

"Sorry." I feel a kiss pressed against my lips.