TMNT and RWBY Short #13

Raph: "YAAAA-HOOOO"!

Raph cheers as he rides the shell cycle through the streets before using a nearby truck as a ramp to gain some air. Performing several tricks before he sticks the landing and continues on his way. But as he was speeding through the street, the sound of another motorcycle caught his attention. Turning around, he suddenly saw Yang rush right up to him, winking at him as she passed him before yelling:

Yang: "Eat my dust, Raph"!

Raph could do nothing but watch as Yang disappeared into the distance and, in frustration, parked the shell cycle and threw his helmet on the ground.

With his honor at stake and wanting to get even with Yang, Raph went back to the lair to enlist the help of the two resident geniuses of the family.

Donnie: "So you want it to go..."

Raph: "Faster"!

Donnie and Weiss looked at each other turning their attention back to Raph who was practically pleading for them to help.

Weiss: *sighs* "This contest between you and Yang is getting out of control".

Raph: "Are you guys gonna help me or not"?

Weiss: "...Fine, we'll see what we can do".

After switching out the tires and making a few adjustments to the engine, the shell cycle was put on a treadmill specifically designed to measure the vehicle's speed. When Raph took it on a test drive, he saw that the shell cycle's top speed had reached over a hundred miles per hour, which was good but could be better.

Raph: "Faster".

Donnie: "...Okay"

Donnie said before slapping on his welding helmet and, together with Weiss, got straight back to work. After adding some new parts and replacing the Dust tank, the shell cycle was back on the treadmill which showed that it was reaching speeds over a hundred and fifty miles per hour. This was much better compared to before, but if he was going to beat Yang, he needed the shell cycle to be:

Raph: "Faster"!

Donnie and Weiss could only give Raph a blank as they both slapped their welding helmets back on and went straight to work for the third time tonight.

After giving the engine a slight upgrade and replacing the Dust the shell cycle used as fuel with a different type, it was once again back on the treadmill. But Raph was still not satisfied with the results.

Raph: "It's gotta go faster"! "I-...hey...what's this button"?

Raph asked after noticing a button that wasn't there before.

Weiss: "It makes your bike go faster".

Smiling gleefully, Raph pushes the button and, in an instant, the shell cycle sped up so much that it drove off the treadmill and crashed through the wall. Donnie and Weiss winced, only just realizing they'd forgotten to warn Raph that he should've gone outside before he tried the new feature.

Poking their heads out of the massive hole in the wall, Donnie Weiss saw Raph buried under a pile of rubble while the shell cycle was driving in circles around the lair seemingly chasing Ruby who was screaming that Raph's motorcycle was trying to kill her.

Later out in the city, Yang was driving through the city when she heard the honk of a horn from behind her. But the moment she turned around, she saw Raph winking at her for a split second as he rushed past her with so much speed that Yang was thrown off of her motorcycle. The next thing she knew, she was bouncing off the street until she and her motorcycle slid to a stop.

Groaning, Yang pushed herself off the ground and held her head in pain when a piece of paper fell in front of her. Picking it up, Yang's eyes turned blood red and her hair burst into flames as she gritted her teeth in anger when she read the note.

Eat my dust, Goldilocks!!!

- Raph

Back in the lair, Donnie and Weiss were busy fixing the hole Raph had made when he tested the shell cycle's new feature when Yang suddenly stormed past them, getting their attention as they watched her drag her damaged motorcycle into their lab.

Feeling curious, Donnie and Weiss followed Yang into the lab to try to find out what was wrong and why she was in such a state.

Donnie: "Uh, hey Yang". "Is there something wrong"?

Yang: "...Yes, Donnie". "There is something seriously wrong".

Donnie: "Is there...a way we can help"?

Turning around, Yang gave Donnie and Weiss a serious look before she told them:

Yang: "I need you to make my bike faster"!

Donnie/Weiss: "..."

Weiss: "I'm going to bed".

Weiss said before storming out of the room.

The End