TMNT and RWBY Short #5

Blake was nervously walking towards Leo's room with a plate of sushi in hand. She really hopes he likes it. She'd spent weeks working on the right recipe until she knew it was perfect. Taking a deep breath, she entered Leo's room and approached him.

Blake: "Hi Leo".

Leo looked up from his book and smiled when he saw her.

Leo: "Hey Blake".

He then noticed the plate in her hands.

Leo: "What's that"?

Blake: "It's just some sushi I made". "I thought it'd be nice to make you something".

Leo: "I see".

Sometime later...

Blake was worried. Leo's been stuck in the bathroom for over two hours now.

Blake: *knocks on door* "Are you still in there, Leo"?

Leo: "D-Don't worry, Blake"! "I'll be out in a second"! *groans*

Blake wasn't so sure. She felt extremely guilty for making Leo sick. But she couldn't for the life of her understand how her sushi could've done this. It was fine when she taste-tested it yesterday before making a new batch this morning.

It was at that moment when Yang came by with a confused look.

Yang: "What's going on here"?

Blake: "Leo's still in the bathroom because of the sushi I made him". "But don't know how this could've happened".

Yang: *winces* "Oh...uh...about that...I kind of saw Nora adding something extra to your sushi rolls when you weren't looking this morning".

Blake widened her eyes in shock before her face turned red in anger before she yelled:

Blake: "NORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"!

Back at Beacon Academy, Blake stomped her way through the halls until she arrived at Team JNPR's room. Not bothering to knock on the door, Blake transformed her weapon and shot off the door knob before kicking the door down. Team JNPR were all sitting in the room looking at her surprised and wary because of how mad she looked.

Jaune: "Uh...hi Blake...what brings you here"?

Blake: "Can I speak to Nora please".

Jaune: "S-sure, uh, Nora, Blake wants to talk to you"!

Jaune said before backing away and hiding behind his bed just in case a fight broke out.

Blake ignored Pyrrha and shoved Ren aside as she stormed up to Nora. And before the girl could even ask what was going on, Blake had already grabbed her by the shirt and yelled:

Blake: "You poisoned my boyfriend"?!

Nora: "What"?

Blake: "Don't you dare try to deny it, you pancake-obsessed, leg-breaking, shriveled husk of a human being"! "You poisoned Leo"!

Nora: "I did no such thing"! "You have no evidence"!

Blake held up the bottle that contained the "special ingredient" Nora had added to her sushi.

Nora: "Oh...that".

Blake: "So you admit it"! "You poisoned Leo"!

Nora: "Okay, so I added something extra to your sushi as a prank"! "Can't you take a joke"?!

Blake: "Not when it comes to Leo". "The person you poisoned and forced into spending the whole day in the bathroom instead of with me".

Nora: "...Can I say that I'm sorry"?

Blake: "No, Nora, you will not be getting out of this no matter how many times you say sorry to me". "I am going to make you regret the day you were born". "I am going to break you, right here, right now". "Physically, mentally, and spiritually". "Ladies"!

Before Nora could do anything, she suddenly found her feet frozen in ice before Ruby, Weiss, and Yang immobilized her. It all happened so fast that no one even noticed Blake had left the room and just came back pushing a cart filled with pancakes. She grabbed one and walked straight up to Nora.

Nora: "You're giving me pancakes"?

This punishment didn't seem as bad as she thought it was going to be.

Blake: "Not just any pancakes, Nora". "Every single one of these is laced with the same "special ingredient" you poisoned Leo with". "And if just a tiny bit of that "special ingredient" can make Leo go to the bathroom for several hours, just imagine what an entire bottle for each individual pancake will do".

Nora widened her eyes in horror.

Nora: "No".

Blake: "Yes, Nora". "Now EAT UP"!

Nora: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"!

Nora spent half a year in the hospital.

The End