TMNT and RWBY Short #12

It was the usual day for Donnie and Weiss who'd just finished their latest project when they suddenly heard strange noises coming from outside their lab. Curious as the what was going on, the two went to investigate only to see Leo jumping off a trampoline before swinging his katanas at an overhead pipe. Missing his strike, Leo quickly adjusted himself to land safely on the ground before Ruby ran and jumped off the trampoline to swing her scythe at the overhead pipe, only for her to miss the mark as well.

When Donnie and Weiss approached, Mikey had taken his turn swinging his nunchucks to try and strike the overhead pipe, only to miss before he landed next to his brother and the W of Team RWBY.

Donnie: "Uh...what are you guys doing"?

Mikey: "Aerial assault training".

Mikey told the two before the three of them watched as Raph jumped off the trampoline and tried to kick the overhead pipe. Like the others, he too misses before it is Blake's turn to try her luck. Unfortunately, she ends up missing the pipe as well before she lands next to Mikey, Donnie, and Weiss.

Blake: "We're trying to see who can manage to strike the pipe up there". "Of course, Ruby, Yang, and I aren't allowed to use our semblances".

Mikey: "Or ranged attacks, either". "Just to keep things fair".

Blake said before she and Mikey run off when Yang took her turn to take a swing at the pipe, but like the others, she missed before landing next to Donnie and Weiss.

Yang: "You guys wanna join in"?

Donnie and Weiss look up to spot the pipe they are going for and...

Donnie: "Um...no thanks".

Weiss: "I'll have to pass as well".

Raph jumps off the trampoline and tries to kick the pipe, only to miss before landing next to Donnie and Weiss while Yang runs off.

Raph: "Oh, let me guess". "It's not intellectually stimulating enough for ya".

Donnie: "That's not it".

Raph: "Too childish then, beneath you"?

In the background, Ruby could be seen trying to slice the pipe with her scythe.

Donnie: "Of course not".

Mikey could be seen trying to strike the pipe with his nunchucks.

Raph: "I get it, you two gotta go fix a computer or something".

Yang could be seen in the back trying to punch the pipe.

Donnie: "No, Raph"!

Raph: "Well then what is it"?!

Weiss: "Well if you must know, Raphael, *points up* that pipe happens to be the city's main sewage conduit".

Raph: "Huh"?

Said Raph as he looked up just in time to see Blake successfully slice the overhead pipe, causing a waterfall of raw sewage to spill into the lair.

Raph: "Yipes"!

SPLASH!!!!!

Mikey: "Ugh, she slimed me"!

Ruby: "Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew"!

Blake: "So gross"!

Leo: "Ew, ew, ew"!

Yang: "Whose bright idea was this again"?!

Raph: "Ugh, now that's a good reason".

While everyone else was lying in a puddle of disgusting raw sewage, Donnie and Weiss were left squeaky clean as they stared at the rest of their family whilst plugging their noses.

Weiss: *sighs* "I'll get a mop".

The End