𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: finding

𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

I've been on the road for days. last group I was with turned out to be a bunch of psychopath's,
So I snuck out at night they're were about 7 people  I only carried a pistol and a knife I didn't stand a chance against all of them so I waited for the right moment at night everyone's asleep took my chance out. A few months ago into the outbreak they  found me and made me one of them the leader "Joe" said we call ourselves the "claimers" he said this group has rules First
If a member see's something they want they have to shout "claim". Second they have to be honest at all times, since Joe despises dishonesty. The punishment for breaking these rules  is a beating.

One day Joe decided we should go scavage for food. That same night in the woods we bumped into two survivors a man and a woman  I thought maybe "Joe" would have took them in like he did with the others I was so wrong cause when Joe called the others all of them approached the pair with the same look, The look of hunger all staring at the women I didn't know that the "claimers" were inhumane, if that's the right word. What I witnessed will forever be engraved In my mind feeling guilty for not doing anything. they killed that man like he was "waste" the man had it quick a bullet to the head, the women I  grimace every time I think about it they broke her. That's when I decided I have to get out of here.

I decided I would be alone or join some other people who aren't sick to the head. I walked straight on the road to the woods  and then "finally" after walking for days I found a place in this world that's looks still intact it was a farm it looked like it has residents maybe dead or not who knows but I Don know I've hit the jackpot I was excited. I finally found a home but that excitement quickly died down and was due to the fact I was held at gun point by a young sheriff.

"Who are you"