Chapter 1

Author's note/Warnings: This is a Yaoi story as in male x male. The pairing is Aang x Zuko. If it offends you, you might want to turn back now. For those that don't mind, I hope you enjoy the story. All reviews are appreciated.

P.S.: This is my first story in this fandom (ATLA fandom as a whole) so I can say I am a little insecure as this is my first voyage here as opposed to my usual fandoms (I can admit that watching the ATLA original show, which I loved very much, had captivated and inspired me to write this story!) fair warning, English is not my first language, and I am still unsure about the story but I will try my best to give this fic the attention it deserves. For everyone who knew of me or even read some of my other stories, then everyone, you know the drill by now, bring your tissues and get ready for the angst and tears!!!

P.P.S.: This is an Omegaverse story as in Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamic, with Alpha Aang and Omega Zuko, so you have been warned! And it is also a time travel one! The titles that would be used for the Omegaverse dynamic in this story, are from the Chinese fandom (As the story would have many customs and cultures from southern and eastern Asia; China specifically, and Japan):-

Alpha - Qianyuan

Omega - Kunze

Beta - Zhongyong

P.P.P.S: This is a dark (And I mean really dark!) story that takes place in the ALTA's timeline (The original show, not the live adaptation, but who knows, maybe I will add a pointer or two from the NATLA after I watch it?) to some extent but with many major changes such as Aang being aged up to sixteen; this story is also the first part of the series that would follow the first chapter but diverge after a certain point.

P.P.P.P.S.: BE WARNED OF THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!!! This chapter contains: Major character(s) deaths, cursing, violence, abuse, imprisonment, mention of torture, angst, mention of gore and blood, mental breakdown, mental health issues, depression, mention of Mpreg and childbirth, suicide ideation, attempted suicide, mention of cannibalism, possessiveness, darkness, and the most important tag, Dark Zuko! You heard right, DARK Zuko!!! So be aware when reading this fic and enjoy!

Disclaimer: I will only say this once. I don't own anything and make no profit from this story.

Chapter 1

...They... have lost...

Revenge was the answer...

...It was always the answer...