Chapter 7- Mother.

Danny
(A/N abuse warning!! PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION 🫶🏻)
I opened the door slightly and slid in as silently as I could.

"DANNY FUCKING SUNDER GET YOUR ASS HERE"
shit.
I walked slowly towards the living room.
"Hi mum."
"WHAT THE FUCK? What have I bloody said about fighting? EH?" She screams in my face.
"Josh said homophobic stuff."
"JOSH? FUCKING JOSH AGAIN?"
"Yes..?"
"YOU FUCKING IDIOT." She yells, kicking my stomach, causing me to fall to the floor. She then whipped me with her belt a few times.
"YOU ABSOLUTE BASTARD! GET UP!"
I hesitantly get to my feet and she grips my wrist and takes me to the kitchen.

"ONE MORE FUCKING FIGHT YEAH!" She points a sharp knife in my direction. I gulp sharply and nod. I flinch and pull my arm away just in time so she misses my arm with the knife. I instantly regret it.
"I'm sorry it was instinct I didn't mean to.."
My mother stares at me with anger and pins my arm down to the counter. She begins carving into my arm, sketching out the words 'BRAT'. I grunt in pain and clench my fist.

"You fucker." She yells, pushing my bloody arm off the counter and walking off like nothing happened. I grind my teeth together in anger and roll my eyes.
"Sorry did you just roll your eyes?"
"Uhm- no ma'am I'm sorry."
"I know what I saw you shithead!!" She grabs my wrist and pulls me back to the counter. She grabs a handful of salt and rubs it into my wounds, causing me to howl in pain. She decided that wasn't enough and found some perfume and sprayed it directly onto the cuts.
"Don't fucking roll your eyes at me again you dick. I'm going out to the club."
I fight back tears and race upstairs.
I pull out my phone

D- Nathan come now. I live at ———————. Please come as quickly as you can.
N- I'm on my way what happened?
N- Danny?
N-Darling what happened?

I began to sob as I wrapped tissue paper around my arm, fastening it with tape and putting on a hoodie which covered my scars. A minute later I heard urgent knocks bang on the front door. I raced downstairs and swung the door open, tears streaming down my face.
"Hey- OH MY GOD MY LOVE? What happened?!"
I started to cry even harder and fell into his arms. He lowered to the floor and held me against his chest. I sobbed into his shoulder. A few minutes passed. After I had calmed down I got up and locked the door. I took Nathan upstairs and locked my bedroom door.

"Baby what happened? Did your mum yell at you?"
"YELL? YELL IS A FUCKING UNDERSTATEMENT!"
"I'm so sorry, do you want a hug?"
At this point anger started to take over. I began to take out my anger onto the boy I loved most.
"NO I DONT WANT A FUCKING HUG," I push him away, watching him stumble backwards and look at me with sad eyes.
"I'm sorry." He mumbles.
"SHUT UP. SHUT UP NATHAN."
He began to tear up and my anger turned to myself instead. I screamed and threw myself backwards onto the floor, hitting my head on the wall. I curled up into a ball, my back against the wall and cried. My hands firmly gripped my hair, almost pulling it out.

"Darling." Nathan approached me. He sat down a good distance away. At least a desk length away.
I looked up at him, my eyes blurry and stinging. My body violently shook.
"Please come closer natey." I mutter.
He hesitantly stands up and slowly walks over and sits next to me.

I scoot closer to him and rest my head on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry" I sob.
"For what baby?" he asks, his tone soft and quiet.
"I took my anger out on you."
"Yeah. That's okay though."
"She wasn't happy."
"Who?"
"My mum."
"What did she do?"

I look at him and hesitantly stand up and remove my jumper. Nathan's jaw drops and I see tears form in his eyes. He shoots up to his feet and walks over to me. He trails my bruises and past scars with his finger. When he reaches my bandaged arm he gulps and looks up at my puffy red face.

"What happened baby?" He gestures to my arm which is wrapped in shitty toilet paper with blood staining through. I remove the paper and tape to reveal deep wounds which read in messy letters 'BRAT'. In between the cracks glitter and salt remained. Tears start to fall down his face and he looks up at me.

"What did she do to you?"