7

Izuku sat in his office, staring at a paper. He abruptly stood up and walked out of the dark room.

He met up with Monoma, who was waiting outside his door. "You ready to kidnap the walking salamander?" He asked. Izuku nodded and started waking towards the stairwell, being met in the lobby by Mina, Reiko, and Komori.

______

Let's just say... the alarms were loud.
Monoma had used Katsuki's quirk to breach a wall, and Izuku was now roaming the halls as a distraction. It's was smart, if it weren't for the fact that All Might and Aizawa were the ones he had to face. Izuku said nothing as he lunged at Aizawa. "Problem Chi—" he was met with a kick to the gut. All Might tried to grab him but Izuku took his arm and twisted it until he heard a snap.

"Rah-?!" Izuku stared at him with a blank expression. "Come on All Might, smile, smile, smile!" A twisted smile formed on his face, and his eyes went wide. He felt a fabric wrap around his waist and he instantly cut it. Aizawa was a good teacher, always trying to keep his students safe, making sure they don't die.

But... he's almost uncovered to many of Izuku's murder cases. Many people have gone missing, and he unfortunately had just enough time to help solve them.

"You'll regret ever trying to solve those cases... but I really do hope I get this chance again, just to say 'hi'!" Reiko lifted him in the air with her quirk, making it look like he vanished. Now it was just to get Amajiki. Now that the hero's would be busy trying to find him, they could easily get into the 3A dormitory.

_______

"Quit slouching." Izuku told the ravenette. Amajiki straitened his posture slightly. The two were having tea together in Izuku's room. Tamaki hasn't said a word since he was invited to his office. Izuku had dressed himself with a threatening smile, making Tamaki shake.

"So... I hear you've been talking to Shinso quite a lot lately." Izuku started. "What about?" Tamaki glanced to the side. "Stuff..."
"What stuff? Don't try to lie, I can always check the cameras." He stared down at his cup. Not saying a word. "He called you a puppeteer and said this place has been changing you... and..."
"And?"
"We want to leave." He braced for impact, but Izuku only sighed. "I expected this, it's fine, I'm not going to hit you." He was still tense, but looked at Izuku. "Amajiki, if you be a good boy from here on out, I'll consider bringing in Mirko and Nejire, would that make you happy?" He asked. The ravenette nodded.

Izuku smiled. "Now get out of my room the sight of your face is unbearable!" Tamaki wasn't surprised, as Izuku often said things like this in a joyous or inbothered voice. It still hurt though.

"Yes sir..." he looked as miserable as ever walking out. The moment he was about to turn a corner two heads popped out. He recognized one as Osana, who just got back from school, but he didn't know the taller girl.

"So what were the two of you talking about?" She asked. He was unsure how to answer, so he stayed silent. "Don't worry sweetie, I don't bite." She reassured him. He only looked at the ground. "Things..." he answered. Osana giggled, "Kirishima was talking about things earlier, he said—"
"Now, now, Osana, gossiping is quite vulgar. Please refrain from it." The older said. "But Kuraidesu~! There's nothing to talk about here!" She complained. The older girl giggled before letting off a threatening aura. "You can gossip with your friends at school, but I don't expect you to talk substandard about those you see here."

"Uhm... excuse me, but who are you?" He asked, eyes glued to the floor. "Oh?" She smiled warmly at him. "My name is Kuraidesu, my younger brother is the boy you were talking with. I run the company this base is underneath." His attention was faith and he looked at her, unable to muster up the courage for his next question. Just asking that was enough to drain his social battery completely.

"I see you haven't been outside this base yet.... To leave this area you have to travel up 4 flights of stairs to get to the first floor of an office building, where you are right now is a basement." She explained. He felt dumbfounded.

No wonder there aren't any windows....

"I could show you around sometime if you'd like." He nodded hesitantly. "Okay..." he was ready to crash right about now.

"Bye then Amajiki!" She yelled, already turning the corner of the hall. She was making him wonder, what was the layout of this building? "Ahh?! Wait up Kuraidesu!" Osana yell as she ran after her. He wondered how such an innocent girl ended up in a place like this.

"Tamaki, why are you still here?" Izuku asked him, suddenly appearing from behind. Tamaki screamed at the sudden appearance of him. "Sorry...." The ravenette muttered.