Reginas pov

Knock knock knock
"I'm fine mom" I yell wincing a bit from the pain...not being helped by the neck brace I'm still wearing. I hear the door open anyway as I scoff looking back to the tv. "Sooo want the good news or the better news?" The voice instantly fills my stomach with butterflies as she walks into my vision ... you know ... can't turn my head with this damn brace on. "What are you doing here?" I whisper feeling the air knock out of me. "Bringing you good news and better news ... so pick which one first?" She smiles sitting down on the bed to face me. "Good news" I mumble looking away from her and back to the tv ... hoping she didn't catch what I'm watching as I slyly change the channel. "So... good news is I met Cady downstairs at your front door ... Cady who owned up to everything ... including putting my name in that book" I look back to her seeing her looking at me. "The better news is ... she's going to kill off that version of Cady and bring back Cady from Kenya" I laugh slightly seeing her smile ... which in turn hurts me and makes me wince in pain. "How are you feeling?" She asks much softer and caring now. "Ok ... I just ..." "why have you been avoiding me Regina?" I look down at her hand that's picking at my blanket. "You broke up with me ... with everything that happened I just ... I couldn't go through that... so I told my mom to keep you away ... my body hurts Brooklyn ... I didn't need my heart to hurt too" she looks up at me as she continues picking at the blanket. "I'm sorry for the way I acted in that moment... I was hurt and it didn't make sense to me how I was in that book. To me it was just you and Nat that knew and as much as I hated it ... I knew it couldn't have been Nat" she replies sadly. "When Cady came over she wrote about Miss Norbury and I noticed she wrote about someone else too ... I meant to go and check what she wrote but ... I forgot because that night you came over and we got back together" my eyes glued to her fingers that I desperately want to hold. "I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions about that... was it just Gretchen you told?" She asks as I lift my eyes to look at her "I told Gretchen before you went to the uk. Gretchen drives me mad sometimes and I definitely don't deserve her by the way I treat her but ... she's my best friend. I just needed someone to talk to about it all and ..." her hand grabs mine, I love the feeling of her hand in mine. "It's ok Regina ... it's actually not been that big of a deal" I smile slightly looking at our hands "people are nice to you right?". "The guys are just the same, they couldn't really care. The girls are ..." she pauses looking up at the roof as I squeeze her hand "the girls are what?". She laughs looking back down at me "the girls are ... extra flirty and they all see me as free game now ... with me being technically single". I can feel the rage burning in me thinking about those bitches flirting with Brooklyn "and do you like that?". She shakes her head no and moves closer to me still holding my hand "no ... I don't want to be single ... or get eye fucked by all those girls everyday". I try to hide my smile but she soon catches it and smiles widely "you must have your eye on someone then" I tease watching her look at me as she moves closer. "I do ... are you single Miss George?" She leans down to my face ... in this god damn brace. "I don't want to be... are you going to fix that Ro?" I smile feeling her breath against my lips. "Absolutely pretty girl" she whispers before placing her lips against mine gently. "Go to prom with me?" She smiles pulling back for air. "I'll still be wearing this brace Ro ... I can't go to prom like this" I groan picturing us dancing at prom together. "And you'll still be the most beautiful girl there. Brace or not... come to prom with me?" She smiles leaning in and placing a quick kiss to my lips again. "You'll dance with me all night?" I ask as she kisses me again "mhm". "I'll go to prom with you baby" I smile as she leans in again pulling me into a deep kiss. A kiss that takes over my brain ... enough to forget I'm actually in a lot of pain as I wince. "Sorry ... sorry are you ok?" She asks with a face of worry. The cutest face Iv ever seen. "I'm fine ... come beside me and cuddle me? Iv missed you holding me... well as best as you can" she smiles lifting herself from the bed and standing up. Pulling her top straight over her head and unbuttoning her jeans. I smile watching her get comfy before climbing in beside me. The feeling of her bare skin against mine making me crave her ... that absolutely cannot be done right now. I smile handing her the remote as she changes the channel back "did you really think I didn't catch what you were watching?". I hit her thigh playfully as she chuckles "shut up, it shows how much I love and missed you". She lifts my hand up to kiss it as we cuddle up together "it's cute... I love and missed you too beautiful. Now ... remember we want Chelsea to win".