Chapter 6 ; As above, so below

Melody takes one of the spheres and puts it in the middle of them. "This here is Earth. You asked what he wanted from Earth, right?" "Yes, why would he go for Earth first?" the Earth splits through the middle, revealing the core. As they look at it, the core seems to be a purple black hole in what seems to be a mechanical shield. "He is after that." she says as she picks it up out of the Earth and makes it bigger. "This right here is the source of all or the end of all. We had to hide it somewhere, so why not inside the planets in a spot that is impossible to get to." "You could have lied to me and said something else. Why didn't you?" Melody smiles with that comment. "Firstly because I can trust you scales, and why? We had to hide the core of power somewhere ... It's too powerful to control, it almost killed everybody trying to make the dimensions." "So what is it precisely?" "It's the source of all the creators powers, put together. You could say it's the source of all things good and evil." She puts the dimension back in line and splits them all in the middle, revealing all the cores as the same thing of dimension 10. "It's not just Earth, it's all of them, but I still need to be able to use my powers. So dimension 10 aka Earth has a small difference in its shield. It has a system build in, so I can still tap into my powers." Angellika feels like she isn't telling the full truth here, but doesn't push into it. "And that is what he is after?" As she says that, the goddess projects a book in front of them. "He is using this book. It was a gift to the Smith but seems like she lost it in history, and it has become something called The Necronomicon. But in simple terms, he has the only backup key that I made." "So let me get this straight, u made a backup which got lost to the source of everything, and he wants to use it to destroy heaven?" Melody nods in disagreement. "No, not just to destroy heaven, he wants to reshape everything. He is destroying heaven for fun. He wants to use the source as a tool to destroy everything and reshape the worlds."

A loud knocking can be heard in the background. "Enough of this, though, you get how important this is and u know that we need to stop him. He will be at site 0 in 3 months to collect some stuff, you all should be prepared by then." Everything around disappears, the huge library and her goddess form reappears. "COME IN MICHEAL!!" The door flies open as a pink haired bear of a man with soft pink angelic wings runs in towards Angellika. "Daughter, finally I get to see you again." The 7 feet (2.13 m) tall bear hugs her as he says that. Angellika looking confused asks. "Uhm, who are you?" He looks at her and then at Melody, sadness in his eyes. "She doesn't know me, Goddess. What happened to my sweet daughter ?" Melody sighs deeply as she puts her hand through her hair. "Remember what I said, she was experimented on and erased of all memories from during and after." "What do you mean experiments?" Micheal looks at Angellika confused, putting her back down from his hug onto the ground.  "You and your friends were all part of a secret project called Hunters. It was a sick experiment made by some mad man. Who thought he could make killing machines for him in the future, but we stopped him from realizing that future." Even though it's a hard subject to talk about, he seems so glad and proud with saying the ending part. In Angellika's mind she hears Melody's voice. "It is the same guy that we are after, but everyone here thinks he got killed by Micheal." "Goddess, can't you activate her memories with your powers?" Micheal speaks up. "What, so she can have traumas of what happened to her and all the things she witnessed?" He looks down, from the thought of wanted his daughter to remember all those bad things. "I wouldn't mind it, then maybe everything would make more sense for once." Melody crosses her arms, thinking of that idea more. "I mean, it could work, but we don't know what horrors you all endured there. What I could do is give your memories before you got kidnapped and experimented on, or at least I can try to." 

At the same time roughly in hell, Deville is sitting next to the still bound V.c. smoking a cigar that she lit op with her fingertips. "So I have this crazy idea to jumpstart all your souls and abilities." As she takes a puff from her cigar and exhales. "It might bring out a lot of repressed feelings and traumas. At the same time, tho, it will help out a lot cus then u know everything, experiment 001." She puts her cigar down and stands up, looking down onto the still unconscious, laying half naked man filled with scars. "Well, time to go to work. I'm sorry son, but this is something I must do especially if you are gonna lead the future, then you need all your knowledge." She extends her hand above his face and her eyes start to glow bright red with blue flames coming from them. Her black obsidian horns grow out slightly more, and parts of her clothing start to get burn damage. "e nil cnjv ez cjebldvl n dlamjd hro hnal he glwlgh, rl rea nirli he cje hrl hgphr irmbb cje hrl wmih mi hrlo hgmwlgil hrl ilm ez hnal mjd iwmsl. ejbo hrl mjsnljhi smj zllb rmh irmbb fljd mjd rmh irmbb ijmw. Mi hrl alaegnli ez hrl ebdlj glgnhl hrla njhe hro beih anjd. Hrl anjd nb sblmg ez hrl zev ez mg nhrnj hroilbz m jl flmih gnili ejhe hrl ihmvl cje mi hrl nideal. Amo irl vpndl hro mjdlgnjv hgmwlbi hgepvreph hnal." She chants a long spell. As her chanting grows and repeats a blue magical circle appears on her hand and his forehead being connected by an orange reddish glow in between them. Then suddenly the spells break... an explosion in Deville's hand makes her hand bleed from the palm with a huge wound. "FUCKING FUCKERS !" With her other hand, she heats up the wound with fire magic to make her bleeding stop. "GOD! Fuck me, those stupid ancient magic systems always fucking busted as shit." As she stops the bleeding, V.c. starts screaming in pain. 

He remembers it all. Seeing images flash by of the horrors he witnessed as a 5-year-old. One of the strongest memories that pop up is, him being strapped with tubes everywhere. He sees his twin sister being strapped and electrocuted over and over again in front of him. Hearing those horrible screams of her as he can't do anything to help her. Then images appear of piles of children corpses all being thrown in a furnace to be burned as he got forced to watch them. Seeing what would happen if he tried to fight back again. Then it flashes to him fighting his way towards his sister as she gets locked up in a cryogenic hibernation pod. Killing guards, being coverd in blood as she screams for him. . . Then getting shot with a sleep dart, making him fall to the ground right as she freezes up at age 7. It flashes back to a memory of him being chained up underwater with tubes to keep him alive. Him being forced to watch other kids being experimented on by the sickening professor. As the final flash happens he sees a demonic looking woman, kinda seems like Deville smashing the glass open and taking him in her arms. "You're safe now, little one." As she uses her warmth, embraces him, making him feel comfortable in her demonic arms while she gets shot in the shoulder. "Charlie, we can't save them all. There are too many of them and too many guards." She says into a radio as she runs with him into the halls. "There is a second platoon coming soon. You and your team save the ones we told you to." "Fucking ironic, isn't it, my own *****. I couldn't find the sister. She might be deeper in, but I would have died if I went there." "One is better than none, sis." Charlie can be heard saying as the radio fades out. Blood and corpses can be seen everywhere as she runs to the exit, getting shots in her back and legs. "You will be safe from now on, little one." Then a bullet flies through her face.

"HHAAA !" He wakes up unrestrained on the ground in the arms of Deville. As she pats his head. "I ... I am sorry I did what I had to do." He looks at her with tears in his eye's. "How are you alive?" "Grimm reaper let me stay alive for everything I did, but I have to stay in my domain, I can't exit my purgatory." He stands up and puts his hand in front of Deville. "Come, we have a lot to do, and I need to get the others. I know what Victor's next move is." His eyes shining with new dedication and drive. "Then let's put you through the test." 

Back in heaven, Melody looks shocked. "Oh, I see, I didn't think the story would go like this. Hmm, that opens up some doors." She snaps her fingers and walks towards a bookshelf. As she snaps her fingers, Angellika falls down into the arms of Micheal. "What did you do to her goddess?" Melody hums as she searches for a book in one of the shelves. "Ladada, all I did was return her memories from before the experiments. Now, where did I put it? ... Ah, there." She picks up an old, dusty book and blows the dust off it, revealing the title. 'ᛠᛚᛚ ᛈᛖᚾᛞᚢᛚᚢᛗ ᚩᚠ ᛠᛚᛚ ᛞᛁᛗᛖᚾᛋᛁᚩᚾᚪᛚ ᚷᚪᛏᛖᚹᚪᚣ.' She opens up the book and goes through it till she finds the final page with text on it in the middle of the book. "Now things will get fun, I see. Deville you genius" looking at the page all it says is. 'ᛠᛚᛚ  ᚠᚢᛏᚢᚱᛖ ᚳᚪᚾ ᚾᚩᛏ ᛒᛖ ᛋᛖᛖᚾ, ᚠᚩᚱ ᛁᛏ ᚻᚪᛋ ᚢᚾᛤᚩᚹᚾ ᚠᚪᚳᛏᚩᚱᛋ ᛁᚾ ᛈᛚᚪᚣ ᚩᚾ ᛠᛚᛚ  ᚳᚻᛖᛋᛋ  ᛒᚩᚪᚱᛞ  ᛏᚩᚹᚪᚱᛞᛋ ᛠᛚᛚ ᛖᚾᛞᛋ ᚩᚠ ᛏᛁᛗᛖ. ᛠᛚᛚ ᛈᛖᚾᛞᚢᛚᚢᛗ ᛤᛖᛖᛈᛋ ᛋᚹᛁᚾᚷᛁᚾᚷ ᚠᚩᚱ ᚾᚩᚹ' She closes the book and walks with it towards the Archangel. "Take her home, she will wake up soon and be prepared for her wings to regrow." "Will do, my goddess." He kneels down and bows, then grabs his daughter. "Oh, and tell her tomorrow she needs to be ready, things are going in a new timeline." "Yes goddess" He walks out with Angellika in his arms. Melody transforms the room back to her workshop. "Let's see, where is my smith? We might need her."