1. life lately

While coming back home from my counselling session in my car I thought of having dinner at my favourite restaurant as it was almost dark and I had no energy left to prepare dinner for myself after such a hectic and bone crushing workday at my company and adding to it the lecture of my psychiatrist aka my bestfriend one and only Sarah about taking my medicine at time, eating healthy food, not harassing myself mentally and bla bla bla.

I'm not saying I don't like to do all that for my own self but certain circumstances lead to situations which naturally become out of my control. Well she's the only one after my mom whom I love more than anything in this world.

Coz why not when she was the only one who was always by my side in my goods and bads after my mom's death when i was just 3 and a half years old. Hence, she's my bestie from the time of us being in diapers.

Well well look what we have here!!!!
I didn't even realise that I was almost two streets away from my lovely fooodddddd.....

I parked my car somewhat afar from the restaurant coz while coming back it would be healthy to take a walk after when i know I'll eat till my throat coz in all these years one habit I'm grateful that always stayed with me is that I'm a big big fooodiiieeeeee.

I LOVE FOOOODDDDD!!

I FUCKING LOVE TO EAT !!!

WHETHER IM STRESSED OR HAPPY OR NO MOOD AT ALL BUT ALL I LOVE TO DO IS EAT MY FUCKIN' FAV FOODDD!!!!

I took my handbag, phone and most importantly power bank, took my snickers from the backseat and wore them while keeping my heels in the car and shutting the door and started walking towards the restaurant.

Weather is at its fine today no hot feels and not too chill coz it's mid September and my birthday is on 24th, well Sarah was way more excited than me. As of me, after my mom was gone I started taking things not too seriously and I feel birthday are just another day when you were born and nothing else. I don't give importance to birthdays anymore just my friend is an exception because she's a party person and I love to plan her birthday.

Anyways for this birthday we both would not be in LA as my dad has been thinking of expanding the branch of his company in South Korea and wants me to handle the workload there coz here he is and if any problem arises he has my not so step brother Park Zach. As Sarah has her own stable life now with her dream job and her own apartment, her parents allowed her to go with me to Korea as a vacay.

I'm currently sitting in my fav place to eat my dinner. It's not some fancy restaurant just a normal restaurant with spacious and cosy vibe feeling homely. It is owned by the beautiful family of a mother and her daughter.