Chapter 15: My way

His POV

She slowly takes me in her hand and feels the strength inside my length. Didn't leave much work for her, was harder than a rock, it was starting to hurt now.

"Mmmhmm" I hummed as she used her juices as a lube. We've had sex multiple times we have it almost every day and sometimes even more than once a day but every time feels like the first time with her. I can't explain the way my body reacts to her. The tension between us when we haven't touched each other any second.

'Go on' I encouraged and she lifted herself and sank in. My eyes immediately go to the place our bodies join between our legs, what a sight to see. We both moaned feeling the warmth.

She started to move her hips slowly, I wanted to touch her but my hands were tied so I just relaxed as she picked her pace. Not touching her is killing me right now but I've got to let her have her fun. I'm learning to focus on that in our relationship. Turns.

I find myself getting distracted as she bites her lips. One hand on my chest as he supports herself as he moves back and forth and the other slowly moves away from my body to hers.

'That's right baby'

'Yes keep going'

'Lovely darling'

I kept praising her as she chased both our orgasms but clearly, she was the only one putting in the effort. I was just lying down and enjoying the show. I could help but I want to see how long I can resist. She picked up speed and I immediately groaned. I should feel my dick touching her G-Spot. FUCK ME!

'Take your top off for me I wanna see you' I requested and she pulled her top off. I watched her as she jumped and how her breasts beautifully danced in front of me.

'Fuck I want to suck your tits' I groaned looking at the sight in front of me.

'Mmmm,' she moaned as she heard me say them. Oh, just you wait until my mouth is on you baby.

'Come closer, let me suck them baby' I said no longer patient

She came closer and I reached forward and wrapped my lips around her right nipple.

'Oh h/n' she chanted and I hummed switching to the left.

She was close, she clenched around me as I bit her softly.

'So fucking gorgeous' I said as I sank back.

'That's it now faster' I guided her with my hips and she understood.

She took support putting one of her hands on my chest and the right disappeared under her skirt. Jesus Christ this woman.

'Show me y/n' I grunted and she lifted her skirt only for me to see how eagerly she rubbed her fingers on her clit.

'FUCK that's it, I'm cumming' I announced as I let go but she kept going and fell forward after 2 seconds.

'Coming?' She asked

'I already did' I said laughing and she slapped my chest before untying me.