Chapter 13: And when we're back in Chicago

His POV

And our staring contest began again, madam was still contemplating if she should tell me or not. One thing I've made a priority on my list for her was to validate her feelings and acknowledge her change in mood. I make it a point to reassure her every time I am reminded of it. Not that she is needy for that kind of attention but because I love doing that. I love telling her I hear her and that I'm here. Always. No matter what.

'Y/n let me make this easy for you baby. Whatever it is, you can tell me. I know you are an independent woman and can handle everything yourself but sometimes it's okay to ask for help it's okay to talk, it's not a sign of weakness love. It's more you trusting me enough to share whatever it is with me' I explained as I pushed her hair behind her ear gently, her smooth hair sent tinges down my spine. She was fidgeting with my shirt buttons, she was nervous. I gently held her hands and brought them close to my lips to kiss them.

'Would you like me to remind you that I love you?' I asked and she leaned forward and captured my lips with hers.

Just her way of telling me she loves me too. Or that's what I think it is? Or maybe she's just distracting me instead of saying it back. Whatever it is, I like it. I like her on me.

'I need to go back to New York,' she mumbles as if it was forbidden, fucking kill me someone.

I don't want to seem like a control freak but I'd do anything to keep her here with me, I just can't without her. The last time she left it was torturous enough for me. I was a monster who nobody could control. That monster shouldn't be making a comeback again. It took a lot of me to become human. I try to compose myself before I lose it all.

'May I ask why?' I asked holding myself back from sounding controlling.

'It's my graduation' she said and I exhaled a breath I didn't know I was holding. Okay now that, is time to celebrate. Both her career milestone and my personal life milestone of not losing her all over again to some high street fashion parade of a city. As if I don't love New York, I will never forget the city I first fell in love with. That's my "and when I'm back in Chicago I feel it".

I want to go with her.

'Will you come with me?' She asked.

Hell yeah, I'm jumping from inside. But what's the fun in it if I just say yes? Now where there is the slightest time to drag my showtime, H/n is taking it mighty seriously. A zillion ideas popped up in my head one after the other like the bubbles shot from the bubble gun. But their ultimate goal is her.

'You'll have to convince me' I said smirking.

I see her eyes darken. She slowly untied my tie and held it in her hand. My breath hitches in my throat when I see her in action. What a show! H/n, get ready for the ride to heaven my man. We did it.

'Let's do it my way then' she said pushing me to the bed. She tied my wrists first and then used the rest to tie my now-locked wrists to the bed. The chain that was around her neck was now dangling in front of my face. I can't help but notice how magnificent that diamond shined under the light. Now that my hands were secured I lifted my head forward just enough to take that diamond into my mouth and she gasped. I chuckled as I let it go and made myself comfortable on the bed. She bit her lip as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Lord have mercy I chanted in my head.