Chapter 21

Unedited:/-

ARHAAN MALHOTRA AND SHIVANI MALHOTRA

arhaan is best friend of vaibhav nikhil and arav. He was in cannada for business works with his wife shivani...
Shivani had a very good friendship with meera and aditi as they studied in same college. Shivani fell in love with arhaan while the latter was also same. They got married last year after arav's marriage with purvika.

Let's starred with the chapter....

Vaibhav was dicing veggies in kitchen for the curry ...he had already prepared the dough for rotis...

That is when vyom entered...

Vaibhav saw him ...

Vaibhav  : kuch chahiya vyom ?

He continued his works...

Vyom had seen his brother working day and night in office in between he always makes sure they had their foods on time...his brothers were fond of his hand made food...

Vyom : apko madat karni thi...

Vaibhav : I can manage...

Vyom : please bhaiya...let me help...

Vaibhav sighed...and gave him some peas ...

Vaibhav : shell them...

Vyom did that quickly with  a expert hand...as he knows about cooking...

Vyom : ho gaya bhaiya...can I dice them ?

He said pointing at vegetables...

Vaibhav raised his eye brow...so his brother is interesting in cooking...

Vaibhav : are you sure you can ?..

Vyom nodded...

Vaibhav : ok then ...but Don't  get yourself cut..

Vyom noded and chopped the carrots ...

Vaibhav noticed him while preparing the rotis... he had already made daal....it was comfort food for vyom and viraj ....

He still had to prepare biriyani for vikky and ved...those two are absolutely foodie...

Vyom completed his work in few mins...

Vaibhav : you like cooking?

Vyom looked down ....he didn't like it at first...he was forced to cook for those demons...then gradually he started liking cooking...