24. going to die...

Assalam o Alaikum

Earliest update just for yutikya

Ignore the mistakes, please...

The darkness... it was the single thing that Taehyung was seeing at that time. His body was aching, then his lips wanted his attention, which he gave them by licking and felt a metallic sensation.

A loud creek made him attentive to the situation. A man walked inside, a black overcoat was covering his body, and the darkness was not helping so he couldn't see his face.

There were two more men behind that figure and left that person behind and walked further to Taehyung who shivered at the muscle men's appearance.

"So, he is the one... not so bad... I can take him with me. After all, I'm a real admirer of the beauty."

The man in a black coat walked to Taehyung who was shivering in fear. How can he not? After all, he was stuck with bad people.

He grabbed his chin and admired his face, slapping playfully the men beside the chair.

"I said you to be gentle. Look his lips busted and breadcheek...

(He wipes the dried blood by pressing his fingers on Taehyung's face who hissed because of pain)

Just starve him... his cheeks will be more cute."

He walked back to the door after eyeing Taehyung head to toe then left the room, an evil smirk plastered on his lips.

Taehyung was whimpering in pain but was half conscious at the time when he saw the men walking out of the room. He listened to all the things but didn't have the courage or power to respond to him. Soon after two men left the room and it was silent as it was before...

"So he is alive? Why did you keep him alive? I hate him... that Jeon compared my beauty to that ugly guy." Jenny gritted his teeth in anger and threw the glass that was in her hand before.

Before her father spoke she walked to the broken piece of glass and smirked.

"Don't worry I'll make him more beautiful." She was smiling creepily meanwhile her father was worried a little bit because he knows Jeon very well.

"Lee you think you did your duty well?" Jungkook was boiling in anger when he heard Taehyung was in trouble.

"Sir... I reached there on time but maybe he went..." Jungkook punched the man harshly so Namjoon was quick to stop him from throwing more punches at their old loyal guard.

"You're unbelievable... Lee... he will not escape he promised me. And I know who is behind all the things." Then he looked at Jackson who was currently working on a laptop.

"Do you find out?"

"Yes... he is in Kim's base." Jungkook gritted his teeth and looked at Lee who nodded and ran to the car with his men, meanwhile, Jungkook ran to his car. Namjoon tried to chase him but he stopped when Jungkook didn't let him enter.

"Jungkook I can't let you go alone, you're not thinking straight..." Jungkook stared at him and then chuckled darkly.

"I'm not straight though... but he needs to see who he messed with..." he closed the door of his Mercedes and went away and his loyal guard Lee with other men were on his back in a black SUV.

Namjoon looked at Jackson who nodded and called a number.

"He will be there before Mr. Jeon's arrival." Namjoon nodded because they couldn't trust everyone in this field but there were some men...

"Hope so... everything will be alright. He had our shipment and I don't wanna lose them without payment." Jackson smirked.

"He will not be able to do that..."

The loud sirens were echoed in the ruler area. There was an accident that occurred when some people reported about that and an ambulance was there already with a police car.

"Sir... there is nothing else. What should we do?" Yoongi nodded and dismissed him after saying that.

"Just take them with you, I need to go somewhere." He looked at his cell phone with a worried face. The other officer looked at him worriedly but still nodded obediently and left his officer.

"But sir... you don't have any vehicle." Yoongi stared at him for a moment but told him nonethelessly.

"My old friend will pick me up. I'll join you all in the night." The officer again nod and left from the accident place not noticing the black car was parked already near the spot.

The grunts were heard outside when Taehyung was feeling intense pain from a sharp knife that was on his neck. There was a tape over his mouth that caused him to become more panicky and struggle to breathe properly.

He was not fully conscious but could see the same man enter with a knife and some men behind him. He was scared, scared of his life...

Am I going to meet my family???

He smiled pathetically then a loud band echoed, like a bomb was blasted outside. He tried to wiggle but his body was fully numbed.

"Stay calm little one... your savior is already here but I don't want him to get you... if you tried to wiggle more, the knife would slip from my hand and might cut your tempting neck."

The same man whispered and then the door opened by none other than Jeon Jungkook who was looking in rage when his eyes landed on Taehyung's feature, who was covered in bruises.

A light bulb was hanging over Taehyung's head, giving a clear view of his wounds.

"So you dare to touch what's mine...

I think you forget about your precious one too."

Jungkook walked slowly to the man behind Taehyung who was holding the knife tightly around Taehyung who was flinching every attempt.

"Jeon... stay there. You can't kill me, I'm your partner..." he was scared at the fearless steps of Jungkook, his men were holding a gun at him too but that didn't stop him. He pressed the knife on Taehyung's neck as a warning.

"If I see the knife scar on his neck, you'll see the same on your daughter." He growled when he saw Taehyung in tears his jaws were clenching. He looked behind and signaled a man.

The sharpness of the knife he felt more on his neck like his life gonna waste like nothing...

The last, he saw a figure and Jungkook shooting in his direction, the loss of blood and fear... couldn't keep him awake and the darkness covered the lights that were bearly lightening the room...

♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧

Heyy

Hope it was a good one...

So don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you 💜