28. proposed?

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

"Surprise sweetheart... we will go on a date at the celebration of your last exams."

Taehyung looked at him angrily, and a little frown appeared on his handsome face, ignoring the nickname because he mostly called him by them.

"I am tired Mr. Jeon. Can we go home?" He looked outside defeatedly because he hadn't any choice at that time to sit there.

"Yes, we'll go there, after our lunch." He starts his car. His eyes were focused on the road.

There was silence in the whole ride. Taehyung was thankful for that. He was looking outside, and then the car stopped with a screeching sound.

He looked forward where a child was looking terrified with his lollypop in his hand. He was trembling so he decided to walk to him but Jungkook beat him and ran to the child, which made Taehyung's speed slow. The lines of worrisome were prominent on his face.

"Are you okay? What are you doing here? Alone..." Jungkook whispered and yelled but still Taehyung managed to hear that.

"I was... plawying... Anna Noona lost... I was roaming..." Jungkook nodded and quickly pulled out his phone then looked at the child.

"Come with me... I'll drop you." He said his usual cold voice which Taehyung didn't like but the little boy happily followed him to the car.

Taehyung quickly sat back in his seat and saw them with curiosity. Jungkook opened the door of the backseat and the boy hopped on the car. After settling his seatbelt Jungkook sat in the driving seat and looked at Taehyung who was staring at them silently.

"We need to drop him first. Don't worry we'll reach our date place on time." He smiled and Taehyung can differentiate that the smile was different from the last playful smile. It was pure like an innocent child.

Taehyung just nodded in the reply and Jungkook started driving again after taking a U-turn.

Taehyung gave glances at the child who was busy licking and sulking his lollypop happily.

They must know each other... but who is the child? Oh yeah... maybe all bad men have some secret relationships. And maybe he is Mr. Jeon's child?

No... he didn't say dad or appa...

Taehyung shook his head and looked at Jungkook who was silent and driving carefully, jaws clenching whenever a car blocked his way and traffic lights interrupted his driving.

Taehyung's eyes fell on his features. The button-up black dress shirt and curly long hair those falling on his perfect handsome forehead. The rolled-up sleeves and the mole on his neck.

Taehyung was too immersed in staring, to notice that Jungkook was glancing at him with a victory smirk, which he hated the most.

"You can see me as much as you want if you move into my room."

"Pervert..." Taehyung huffed angrily but his face was red because of shame that he was checking out his enemy.

Jungkook chuckled and soon stopped at the narrow alley. He looked at Taehyung who was confused by looking at the area.

"Stay here... I'll be here soon. Lock the car doors." Taehyung nodded obediently because he already suffered in the past weeks.

He saw Jungkook holding the child's hand and walking in the alley. The child was jumping happily as he was telling Jungkook his fantasy story who was nodding at him. But Taehyung couldn't see the face of the raven-haired boy that he badly wanted at the moment, out of curiosity.

Jungkook came back after ten minutes and these minutes were for Taehyung was boring ones. He was scrolling on his phone. And go through some news articles where he got a glimpse.

"Yoongi hyung..." he desperately zooms in the photo of the officers but it was just a side pose of an officer talking on the phone. It was not sure but his heart was thumping loudly in hope and happiness. It was an accident case news article of a rural area where the road became famous for accidents, occurring mostly.

He almost read all the articles but didn't get Yoongi's name in it. His hopes died when Jungkook got a grip on the staring wheel.

"You're reading news articles? Of an accident?" He frowned more when he saw the sad face of Taehyung and the article.

"Don't read such news... we will all die as a matter of fact but still we need to live, happily not sadly. Okay?" He politely gets a grip on Taehyung's phone puts that in front of him and starts the car.

"It's time for the enjoy." Taehyung glanced at him but chose to stay quiet.

Jungkook booked a whole terrace of the hotel to give his baby bear all his attention while watching the sunset from there.

Taehyung was hungry so he enjoyed the lunch that was almost supper because they reached there late.

The soft music, playing in the background. Givin the most romantic vibe but Taehyung constantly ignoring that.

He always wants his date with his lover or partner like this. The sunset and calmness of the soft music. But he doesn't want Jungkook there as his partner.

Little bit he knew that if he met Jungkook in other circumstances, maybe he would give him a chance but it was the same condition.

He was standing near the edge, putting his arms on the glass railing, watching the sunset.

Jungkook came to him and stood behind him, putting his hands beside Taehyung's one. Who flinched at the sudden presence and was about to move away from the figure but got caught was the same arms around his waist.

"The sunset is indeed beautiful. It always tells us that he will shine brightly more tomorrow and it will be another chance to prove ourselves.

But...

I didn't get the chance from you..."

He pulled out a ring from his pocket and stared at Taehyung. His handsome face was glowing in the deep yellow light of the sun.

"Can I get that chance from you Taehyung? Before the sun of my life stops shining over me..."

◇●¿●¿●¿●¿●¿●¿●¿●¿●¿●¿●¿●◇

Heyy

Hope you're all fine.

Love this one or not?

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you 💜