12. final destination

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Sirens were echoed in the whole area as the rescue team was taking the bodies from the car.

Taehyung's eyes opened but a sudden pain ran in his body. He saw just red...

Heera's hand was circled his waist and Jimin's hand was also in front of his face but both of them were in the pool of blood.

He winced and tried to move but couldn't. Soon two men opened the door and pulled carefully Heera and Jimin outside.

Taehyung winced more and was about to move too but two men pulled him with the utmost care and carried him to a black van, which was filled with some equipment for emergency first aid.

Taehyung was a little conscious so he could feel he was not in an ambulance.

"Who- agh... ar-e...?" He tried to mumbled but soon a voice took his attention.

"Baby stay still, you're bleeding."

The concern was evident on the face of the man which was the worst face he saw at that time. But time was rude at that time, he lost his conciseness because of intense pain.

Jungkook nodded at Jackson who nodded back, closed the van's door, and stepped back to make way for the van.

Taehyung was unconscious all night and a man of Jungkook stayed with him outside the room because Jungkook had some unfinished work after the accident.

The next day, at noon he received a call and went straight to the hospital not forgetting to take Jin with him as he had a friendly personality.

The doctor told them already the condition of him so it was a relief that ran at Jungkook's worried face.

"Jin hyung, it's your duty to make him believe that..." Jin nodded and both entered the room. A doctor with his assistant left the door after bowing them as he was the owner of the hospital.

Taehyung was much better and had many but minor injuries. Maybe because of the protection he gets from Heera and Jimin.

"Hey, cub... How're you? Feeling any intense pain?" Jungkook stands beside the bed and Taehyung opens his eyes at the voice.

"Where- my... family." The dry throat was horrible to make a voice. Jin quickly got the water bottle from the bag and carefully made him drink that.

Taehyung didn't oppose as he was also thirsty but when he was painfully expressions at Jin and the expressionless Jungkook, his heart started beating rapidly and his mind thought some negative things.

"Where are they... please tell me..." he grabbed Jungkook's long black coat to plead but got nothing.

Jin stepped back and made some space for Jungkook who sighed at the questionable look at Taehyung's face.

"Baby... calm down. I'll take you to your parents and sister." Taehyung was not fully convinced, he tried to speak again, and then the door opened and a worried Jimin entered the room.

"Taebear... are you alright." Jimin's face was covered with many bruises and he was limping to Taehyung with a broken arm.

Taehyung started crying to see his best friend. Jimin quickly limped to him and sat carefully on the bed.

"Don't cry Taehyungie... everything will be fine." Taehyung quickly grabbed his hand and looked at him with teary eyes.

"Jiminie... please I wanna- wanna see... appa, eomma... Noona. Are they here? They are alright? I wanna see them." Jimin nodded and tried to push him a little away from him as he was in pain too.

Jin looked worried for him too but stayed silent. Jungkook clenched his jaws, his eyes were on their interaction so Jin cleared his throat and Jimin quickly pushed Taehyung's hand from his, gently.

"Taehyung... um, you should take some rest. Your friend needs some rest too. He is injured..." Taehyung looked at Jin and then at Jimin whose face was in pain, so he quickly pulled his hands from Jimin.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked worriedly but Jimin smiled in return and shook his head then helped him to lie down, giving a glance at Jungkook who was still there without any word but soon left the room, pulling out his phone from his pocket.

"Just take them safely from here and be aware of them that nobody can find them... especially Taehyung."

He put his phone back but soon Jin joined him from the back. He heard the conversation and didn't want to ask but did the opposite because of his curiosity.

"Did you do this?" Jungkook glared at him for a second but didn't answer.

"Stop doing that... you will get hurt if he knows about that." Jin tried again but Jungkook dialled another number.

"Hyung take your man from here. He is tired and saying shit." His jaws clenched in anger but he controlled his anger with difficulty and went to a window of that floor ignoring the presence of Jin.

"Poor Taehyung..." Jin mumbled when he got a text from his man that he was already in the parking waiting for him.

"I want to see them... my family... are they fine Jiminie?" Taehyung was worried sick for his family and constantly asking for them.

Jimin was with him all the time consoling him about his family. The doctor said that he could go home and Now they were in the car.

"Jiminie... Yoongi... Please call Yoongi hyung..." Jimin was silent for a moment but spoke with a sad face.

"I lost my phone Taehyungie... hope so Yoongi hyung find us." Taehyung frowned at him as they were in a black SUV.

"Mr. Jeon... we will live with him from now." He mumbled again and sat down in the passenger seat. Taehyung was about to escape but Jungkook sat beside him and ordered his driver to drive the car who nodded quickly.

"You... you said you will take me when I'll be twenty. I'm Still nineteen... please let me go. I wanna go to my family." Taehyung sobbed but Jungkook kept his face straight.

"We're going to meet your family.

To their final destination..."

¿●¿●¿●¿●¿●¿●¿●¿●¿●¿●

Heyyy

Hope you are all fine.

Stay healthy and don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts...

Purple you 💜