Sypnosis

Joshua, the man Seokmin always liked since high school, He finally got the chance to get close to him by his parents who decided to Arrange a marriage for Joshua and Seokmin in June.

As for Joshua, he never liked anyone, and certainly he doesn't like Seokmin one bit. He hated being near a sunshine. He prefers to  be alonealone, do things on his own and doesn't like being bothered by people like Seokmin.

Seokmin ran everywhere just to find Joshua in the library, the man he's gonna marry in 4 weeks, reading a book.

"JOSHUA!! JOSHUA! We're getting married!!" He shouted happily while shaking him by his shoulders.

"The fuck? Since when?! I didn't get this news!" Joshua said, Shocked. He had mixed emotions. He was angry, sad, shock and even disappointed. Their parents didn't even ask about his opinion? How could they do that?

Well, Joshua's parents and Seokmin's parents are business partners. They needed connection between them for business, and the best thing they could do is.. Marry them. Joshua's mom wasn't really into that but, knowing the business is gonna fall slowly overcomes his mom's mind. She's deeply obsessed with not losing any money. She didn't wanna go back to her old life.

"Hyung!! Aren't you happy?" Seokmin asked, still in joy, but seeing Joshua's shocked expression, his smile faded slowly. He remembered that Joshua didn't like him one bit. That statement of coursely hurt the poor boys heart.

"I hate this." Joshua said, taking all of his stuffs and shoving it inside his tote bag and stomping out of the library.
Seokmins shocked expression stayed still, till he realized that..

This marriage is gonna end up being the worst thing he's gonna experience.

4 Weeks Later..

"Now they may kiss!" Joshua just stood still, Confused and didn't know what to do. He didn't like any type of physical contact with anyone, especially Seokmin.
He hated that guy till now. 

"Okay. Just hug. Nothing more nothing less." Joshua felt relieved hearing that  statement.
Joshua slowly moved his arms to wrap it around Seokmin. Seokmin happily returned the hug and just smiled. He wished that it could turn out into a healthy marriage and not just Joshua ignoring and hating on him 24/7.

Joshua pulled back himself from the hug, and letting go of Seokmin completely. Seokmin slowly stared at Joshua's plumpy red lips. Man how he wished that he could kiss that man and devour him completely but, with Joshua hating him, He thinks that it's impossible to even touch him.

Seokmin leaned closer to Joshua..

Well, hi i guess. It's my first (not) story that I published. I did publish one but, didn't turn out so great.
Well, I didn't even promote it soo..... what could be the consequences? LMAO.

Anyways, I hope y'all liked this little rewind thing or something!!

Written by : Verra.