50

There was only one place I wanted to go right now, and it was easily guessable. I was straight on my way to Jake's place.

I was so eager to go there, that I thought I could literally run there myself, but like five minutes in, I realised that I was absolutely not running the entire way there.

So instead, I got the nearest taxi, and drove straight to his place.

And just as I got to his place, I ran, I ran straight to the elevator, eagerly pressed the button straight to the penthouse, at the top, numerous times. I was so impatient, I even considered running up the flights of stairs to just get there, but no, that seemed a little unreasonable.

The doors pinged open, and I ran straight to his door, knocking about twelve million times impatiently. I was just waiting for the door to open and reveal that smiley ass man standing before me.

There was a bit of a wait, silence, and for a moment I thought that he wasn't home. So the disappointment had settled in, damn it, just after I received this good news, he wasn't even here?

I was about to turn back around, maybe I'll try again later, but as I turned around, the door opened.

It revealed Jake, drying his hair with a towel. He probably finished taking a shower not so long ago, he was in grey sweatpants and a grey hoodie.

He looked at me, confused, but with a smile.

Without words more, I just engulfed him into a hug, a hug that I had needed for so damn long. He shut the door, putting an arm on my back as I just rest my head on his chest, arms around him.

"Well, good morning to you too." Jake chuckled, rubbing his hand down my back.

I looked up at him, with the most beadiest eyes, and the biggest grin I think I've ever had.

"Hyungsik said I can date you openly, he doesn't care, as long as it doesn't interfere with my career too much." I broke the news to him, and he just smiled brightly, his eyes disappearing with his smile.

"See, even if he said you weren't allowed, I wouldn't of listened to him anyways. How am I supposed to let you go?" Jake guided me over to the living room, where we both sat down.

"I'm so fucking happy." I lay on the sofa, leaning my head on his lap as he brushed through my hair with his fingers.

"And we're both going on tour soon. What'd you say, a little Japanese cafe date?" Jake gave a short laugh as I looked up at him, still messing with my hair.

It was nice finally having freedom after being enclosed in a cage for so long. I wonder how my life would've looked if Taeri and the girls never came up with the idea to expose Mingho at the award ceremony.

That guy's life was ruined, to say the least, there was no way he was gonna bounce back from all of those articles and videos.

"Anything, let's just make up for all the days we weren't allowed to see each other." I gave a smile, my heart felt light and I felt as if I could probably fly right now.

If I were to look back on my life before the reality show, I would've never guessed I would be dating one of the members from the biggest boy band in Korea. That was honestly, not in my bingo list throughout my whole life.

But I suppose life takes spontaneous turns sometimes.

"Hey, don't think you're living in your old apartment too. Move all of your stuff back here, and importantly, bring Yeong back, missed that guy." Jake chuckled, and I just rolled my eyes, pressing my lips so my smile doesn't come out.

"You two are like obsessed with each other, I don't think Yeong even loves me anymore, everytime I come home, he thinks that you're coming, but when he sees me he just walks off." I gave a scoff as Jake laughed, looking down at my face with adoration.

He leant in to give me a quick kiss, then proceeded to just look down at me without cutting his gaze off.

"Ah, Jang Haerin, I wonder if we'd meet like this even without the reality show. What'd you think?" Jake inquired, and I was thinking the same.

"I mean, I think we would've. You approached me at the airport first, then followed me on Instagram first, I feel like we would've came to each other somehow." I explained to him, what I thought. And to be honest, I did feel that we'd probably find each other no matter what.

"I think so too. In any other universe, I'd find you, Haerin." Jake stared at me, the shimmer in his eyes so bright and twinkling.

With that, I raised my palms up to his cheeks, pulling him towards my face and giving him a kiss.

"You better, Jaeyun." I made sure to use his actual name, just for extra certainty.

THE END

--

aight yall dont worry theres an epilogue LMFAO

SO LONG OVERDUE I KNOW BUT I FINALLY FINISHED THIS FIC I KNOW SO MANY OF U WERE WAITING FOR ME TO UPDATE AND IM SORRY I COULDNT I HAD ACTUALLY 0 IDEAS BUT LIKE YESTERDAY I SAT DOWN AND I WAS LIKE OKAY I NEED TO FINISH THIS OR ELSE IM GONNA GET CANCELLED

HERE YOU GUYS GO

A HAPPY ENDING

ONE THING ABOUT ME IS THAT NONE OF MY FICS WILL EVER HAVE SAD ENDINGS (after watching 20th century girl i cannot even bare sad endings that movie made me suicidal how could they do that to me)

SO DONT YOU GUYS WORRY 

ANYWAYS

ITS DONE NOW

YOU CAN MOVE ONTO THE EPILOGUE AND IT'LL BE FR FR OVER

LOVE U ALL