Prologue

In a world teetering on the brink of chaos, where threats lurked in the shadows and uncertainty hung heavy in the air, a group of young cadets stood poised on the precipice of their futures. Their journey began not on a battlefield or in the halls of power, but in the humble confines of a military bus, winding its way through the rugged terrain towards a destiny unknown.

Each cadet carried with them dreams of honor, glory, and service to their country. But beneath the surface lay a simmering undercurrent of fear, as they embarked on a path fraught with peril and uncertainty. For the road ahead would test their mettle in ways they could never have imagined, pushing them to their limits and forcing them to confront the darkest corners of their souls.

As they boarded the bus, the air crackled with tension, a palpable energy that hung heavy in the air. Nervous whispers fluttered among the cadets, their voices tinged with anticipation and trepidation. But amidst the uncertainty, there was a sense of camaraderie, a bond forged in the crucible of shared experience and common purpose.

As the bus trundled along the winding road towards their destination, the cadets cast fleeting glances at each other, wondering what trials lay ahead. Some sought solace in whispered conversations, while others gazed out the window, lost in thought.

But despite the uncertainty that lay before them, one thing remained constant – their resolve to face whatever challenges came their way, together as a team. For in the crucible of adversity, true valor would be forged, and the bonds of camaraderie would be tested like never before.

Little did they know, their journey was about to take a dark and unexpected turn, as a shadow loomed on the horizon – a shadow that would threaten to consume them all and test the limits of their courage and resilience. This is the story of their struggle, their sacrifice, and their unyielding determination to rise above the chaos and emerge victorious against all odds.

This is the story of Rising Valor: Surviving the Rage Epidemic.