CHAPTER 8

THE SHOCKING REVELATION

Delta Force Head Quarters

"Have you found her?'' 

"I'm sorry boss, negative. She's currently hiding and she has a very tight security. We have already tried our best to locate her but there is  still no update. We can't do anything but to wait...''

"Idiot! I have already given you a lot of time but there's still no progress?! You are all useless!''

"We already done our best. We have already searched all the country but Scarlet Gale is just too powerful. ''

"I'll give you another month. If you can't still find her within my deadline. I'll tell you. You must ready your coffin cause I will surely bury each and everyone of you six feet below the ground. Don't make me fcking wait. I have my limit and I don't want to waste time anymore. I want her dead or alive! Understood!?''

"Yes boss.''

"That's all. You should leave now cause I don't want to see your face anymore. Get out!''

"The moment I will find you. I'll make sure that you will suffer a lot. I will torture you like hell Scarlet Gale! You will surely cry for mercy!''

"Young miss, I have some news for you,'' David said as he hand me the brown envelope.

"Someone has been monitoring you. They are trying to track your location but thankfully we are able to block them. I have already told all our men to tighten the security since we can't predict when they will attack again.''

"Thank you for the information David. Just make sure to inform me everything so I can prepare immediately. By the way, I will go out today. Not as Scarlet Gale but as Thyrex. I just need to buy something. You don't have to accompany me. I can handle myself,'' I said while checking myself on the mirror. 

"Just call me if you need back up young miss. Stay safe!'' 

"I will,'' I said assuring him that I can handle myself and I will be back safe and sound.

I left the hideout using my white Lamborghini Gallardo. It's been a while since I have used my lambo. I went to Galleria not to shop but to locate someone. Before leaving my car in the parking area. I secure a gun in case of emergency. I fix myself before entering the mall. 

The mall was crowded by people since it's Saturday. I just roamed around and when I saw her, I immediately went to her location. Even from afar, I can already identify that she's Storm Saphira. She's just wearing a face mask but how do I identify her? Well, she's the only person I know who have those bloody eye color. 

"I'm sorry for making you wait,'' I apologize.

"No problem. I just got here as well,'' she sincerely said. She seems so different today. She's so calm and I feel like she already know me.

"You don't have to worry anything. I know who you are. I know you,'' she said which made me confuse even more.

"How?'' I asked her.

"I tell you everything later. But first we need to find a place where we can freely talk.''

I just nodded my head and follow her. She call someone and in just a minute, all the people inside the mall vanished. That's how powerful she is. She can do everything.

"Now we can freely talk. Don't worry, this place is secured. I have my men outside,'' hearing what she just said made me so nervous.

"I know what you're thinking. He is not here. Knight is not here,'' she said assuring me again that no one is here but just the two of us.

"I'm already so confused. How do you know me? How do you know everything about me?'' I asked her.

"I just have everything I need that's all I can say. I mean, I have all the information about you. I'm not a stalker its just that I have all the information of the people under me.''

"What do you mean under you?''

"You already know me as Storm Saphira right? But I have another identity you don't know. We have been communicating for years already. I know that you are Thyrex but I also know that you are the most feared Scarlet Gale.''

"Who really are you Storm Saphira?''

"I am someone whom you can trust. And I know I can trust you as well. I have been monitoring you for years now and I can say. You're one of the best.''

I don't know why but I suddenly realize something. She's indeed seems so familiar like how she talks and communicate with me. I remember someone.

"I have been monitoring you, not to harm you but to help you. I know your under surveillance because of the massacre so I'm helping you. And I know you're his fiance. You don't have to worry anything because knight and I are just best friends and I'm already engaged to someone else.''

"Why are you sharing this information to me? Aren't you scared that I might leak this infos?''

"No, I'm not because I know we share the same goal and I know I can trust you enough Gale. I'm no longer hiding my other identity to you. I'm really looking forward that this day will finally happen that I can finally talk to you. I am Ace and I know you are Gale. We are under the same umbrella. Together with Katana and Death.''

"That's why you really seem so familiar to me. By the way, what's the news about the heiress?''

I saw her eyes darkened and there is some kind of energy coming from her upon mentioning the heiress.

"She's doing fine. She's not dead,'' she just said.

"But, I thought she already died. David told me the news about her death,'' I just said.

''That's only for the show and I warn you. You can't trust the people around you. They might seem so harmless but they are just waiting to attack you.''

Those words coming from her make me think about the letters again. Is she the one sending those letters?

"I just want to ask you. I have been receiving warning letters. Are you the one sending those letters?''

"No it wasn't me. I have been monitoring that as well but that anonymous person is just too powerful.  I can't gather any information about the person sending you that letter. I think he/she just wanted to keep you safe.''

I just heaved a deep sigh. 

"Just be careful with your trusted companion Thyrex,'' she said and I already know who it is.

" Maybe by the end of this month we will be flying back to the Philippines. My gang and I decided to went back since we know that Memphis is currently staying in the Philippines. And I wanted to have my major comeback.''

"Does he know who I am?'' I asked referring to Harrizon.

"No. I made sure to hide your identity to him since I know you don't want to let him discover who you really are. As what I have said earlier You can trust me Thyrex.''

"Thank you so much. I owe you a lot.''

"You don't have to thank me. Besides, your dad and my father are close friends. Aside from being part of the organization. They have a strong brotherly bond.''

"Father? what do you mean? Is your father part of the organization as well?''

"Yes he is. He's not just part of the organization. Because he is the head of the organization. He is the King of Elites.''

I was speechless. Trying to process everything.... She's indeed alive. She is...

"Thyrex, I trust you. And I hope you will help me reach my goal, our goal. I hope you're one of us. I hope we will work together to change the lives of innocent people. To change the Mafia Org.''

"I am the only daughter of Mr. Steve Anderson. The Heiress of Elites. I am Samantha Elise Cortex Anderson but you can call me Storm Saphira.''

Note:

This Chapter is unedited so expect a lot of grammatical errors. Thank you for reading! See you to the next update.