CHAPTER 5

I was just standing here under the tree while looking on Harrizon laughing with a girl. I could hear their giggles while talking on each other. They are both seated under the three not so far from me. Both of them are reading a book. I just smiled watching them enjoying each other's company. 

"Do you want to join them? You know him right?'' My dad asked me.

"That's Harrizon Dad?'' I asked him.

"Yes, he is your fiance. Do you want to talk to him?''

"No dad, it's better he doesn't know me. Who's that girl dad?'' I asked dad while pointing to the girl beside Harrizon.

"She's the heiress of Elites. Mr. Steve Anderson's only daughter. Both of them are childhood bestfriends.''

I just smile. That's why they are pretty close to each other. "Why is she wearing a mask?''

"That's for her safety sweet heart. Are you okay being alone here. David is on the way now.''

"I'm fine Dad. I want to stay here for awhile. ''

"If that's what you want. If you need anything just get inside," dad kissed my forehead before leaving me.

I decided to stay under the tree while looking towards there direction. Harrizon whisper something on the girl and then left, maybe he will get some food for the both of them. I stopped looking on them and decided to have a walk on the mini garden just near me. I was enjoying the view when I saw the girl earlier walking towards my direction. She smiled when she saw me.

"Hi!'' she said when she is already in front of me. 

"Hi!'' I also said while smiling. My gazed went to her eyes when I saw that she has a unique eye color. She looked so pure but when you look directly on her eyes, I think something depth is hiding on it.

"I'm Sam and you are?'' she asked.

 "Thyrex,'' I reply still looking on her eyes.

"Are you alone?''

"Yes, but I'm fine being all by myself. Where's the guy with you earlier?'' I asked, pretending that I don't know Harrizon.

"You mean Harrizon? He went inside, maybe he's finding our Harry potter book. We just finished reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, so now maybe he's searching for the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire book,'' she said smiling.

"Why are you wearing mask?'' I asked out of nowhere.

"For protection I guess. But don't be afraid, I'm not hiding anything, I just really need to hide my face for safety. I want to talk to you but I really have to go. It's nice meeting you Thyrex. I hope soon we will see each other again.''

"I'm glad to meet you too. Maybe if not it the next days or weeks, maybe in the future we will meet again.''

"I'm looking forward for that. Good bye!''

She left me. She's so nice. I can find peace talking to her. I hope that we will meet each other again. "Sam'' what a nice name.

I was busy preparing my gun when David enter the shooting range. He also have his own gun with him. I didn't mind his presence and just started aiming my guns towards the target. I didn't hesitate to shoot the target area.

"Whoa, that's bull's eye!'' David said when I hit the spot.

I just smirked. "Easy peasy!'' I said proudly.