Part 14

The next day you woke up , finding yourself laying on Niki's bedroom hugging him like a koala while Niki was also doing the same while his head was laying on the crook of your neck , seems like he was already attached to you.
Thinking about that , it only made you chuckle with delusion except that everything was real...
You carefully got our of Niki's grip and headed towards the shower , however niki w up just a few moments later when he didn't feel your presence next to him which didn't let him be asleep any longer.
He sat up from the bed flipping his hair since his bangs were covering his vision , then he walked towards the bathroom that was attached to the room making it quicker for him to go to the bathroom but seems like you were already showering without locking the door...
Niki opened the door of the bathroom slightly yawning and stretching his arms about to get ready to brush his teeth when suddenly his eyes widened after seeing you shower naked.
It was his first time ever seeing a women naked in front of his naked eyes so he let out a scream which took you aback a bit.
"GIRL LOCK YOUR FREAKING DOOR" Niki covered his eyes with his right hand and walked out of the bathroom leaving you confused for a bit before it finally clicked in your head.
"Wait I didn't lock the door...? WAIT DID HE SEE ME NAKED!?!!" Your eyes widened aswell after realising the situation.
Now you had no idea how to face him... it would be extremely embarrassing and awkward.
.
Soon enough you finished showering and wrapped a towel around your torso along with covering your lower body till your knees before heading out of the bathroom.
Niki was patiently waiting so that he could use the bathroom after you making you confused because there were like dozens more bathrooms that he could've just used.
"Why are you still here ? You could've just used another bathroom" you randomly asked him.
"Well I didn't think of that besides this is my room so technically I use that bathroom too" Niki replied to your question.
"Well then , it's free , you can use it" you said as he nodded and headed towards the bathroom and he immediately locked the door not doing the same mistake as you.
While he was showering , you went towards the table displayed at the corner of his room where he also had a hair dryer set which you needed to use in-oder to dry out your dripping wet hair.
While you were drying your dripping wet hair , you met with a knock on the door.
You opened the door only to see a young women dressed as a maid holding some folded clothes on her hands as she bowed down at you the moment you opened the door.
"Good morning Mrs.nishimura" She spoke making you blush because of the surname she called you by.
"Good morning... Akira san !" You paused at middle of your sentence to read the name that was attached on to her uniform.
"Here are the clothes that Riki san's mother gave you to wear" She handed the clothes to you as you flashed a warm smile at her and thanked her for it before closing the door.
By then Niki was finished with showering and had a towel wrapped around his waist exposing his abs which immediately caught your attention.
"Never seen a boy abs , have you?"Niki teased you after noticing your attention lingering on his abs.
"O-ofcourse I-I have seen many boys with abs" You stuttered making it more embarrassing for you.
~ CLIFF HANGER 🤭🤭
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS BOOK FOR SO LONG !!
I HAD SO MANY BOOKS TO WRITE AT THE SAME TIME THAT I HAD PUT SOME ON HOLD FOR AWHILE !! I AM REALLY SORRY !!!!