Part 12

While Niki was driving you decided to text Hyunjin.
*Hey jinnie, are you okay?* you texted to Hyunjin , not knowing what to say just to know if he was okay or not.
*Dont worry I am fine Yn-ah but what about you? I mean Niki is your enemy...* Hyunjin texted you back making you chuckle since it was clear that he was a bit worried.
You were about to reply back when suddenly Niki snatched your phone away too making you bite your bottom lip from annoyance with hint of anger.
"NOW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" You raised your voice a bit high making Niki glare at you which was somehow enough to shut you up? Normally you wouldn't keep quiet if he glared at you back or something but today you weren't doing the same...
"He definitely is a better kisser tsk" you said angrily staring out the window.
Then you realised that you were in front of a big mansion and it looked exactly like the one your mom told you to move into...
"DONT . TELL . ME . THAT . THIS . WHERE . YOU . LIVE" you said calmly yet annoyed but he just ignored you and exited the car before heading inside the mansion after parking the car.
You stayed inside the car not wanting to exit the car nor wanting to face him again for the day.
You stayed in the car in silence until your anger lowered a little so you finally exited the car heading inside the mansion aswell since you had no other choice.
You entered through the big front door which led you to a pitch dark interior that you could barely see where you were walking.
You carefully took some steps in the house and checked your purse for your phone but all of a sudden the lights turned on making you rub your eyes adjusting to the bright light.
"Looking for this?" You heard the deep voice of Niki next to you sitting on the couch who was holding your phone that you were searching for.
"Yeah GIVE IT BACK" you slightly raised your voice at him making him roll his eyes in annoyance.
"Don't raise your voice at me love" he said in his dark voice but you didn't buy it at all.
"YOU CAN'T CONTROL WHAT I DO" You still didn't lower your voice which made him more frustrated.
"My house my rules and you are in my house right now" he said coming closer to your face but you had enough of whatever was happening at the moment so you just angrily stomped your feet out the house going wherever your feet took you.
You walked to somewhere you don't even know where with your arms crossed angrily but soon enough you realised you were in an unknown place, you were lost.
You didn't even had your phone with you to call someone for help so you were now helpless.
You just stood there in an quiet area where barely any cars passed by , even if they did , they didn't care enough to just stop driving and help you out.
That was until an motorcycle guy stopped right in front of you as he took his helmet off.
You were about to ask the guy for help but your voice got stuck when you saw Niki...
"What? Cant got your tongue ?" He teased you smirking that you just wanted to punch that smirk off of his face but you stayed silent not daring to talk to him.
He sighed saying "hop on" but you didn't listen and turned your back on him.
"You leave me no choice" the moment he said that you felt his arm on your waist pulling you ontop of the motorcycle's back seat making you a bit shocked from the sudden action.
You had never been on an bike before so you didn't knew what to except , yet you didn't hold onto his waist for extra safety.
"Why are you so hard to get?" You could hear the madness on the tone of his voice but it was his fault after all.
After saying that he sped off driving the motorcycle in an speed of light making you automatically hold his torso by the force of the wind you were passing by.
~ To be continued