Let the Past Behind Me (Last Teaser)

(Adam's POV:)

For so many years till this day i never let go of the past....

Ive been haunted by it even now in my new life when i got transmigrated into this body in the HonkaiVerse....

I was currently standing on top of clear like never ending water as i looked up and saw the clear infinite blue sky as i looked infront of me and saw the last golden amber like chain seal....

Seeing this i looked at my right hand and saw a amber like golden key as i look back at the amber like chain seal with a locket on it....

"So this is it....." Before i could go to the seal the white haired guy appeared infront of me again...

He had a smile on his face as he looked at me and said "Look's like you've passed.... Now let me ask this question again.... Do you regret it...."

When i heard the way he talked like he was proud of me because i grew up but at the end it became solemn as he waited for me to answer this question

"No, i dont regret it" I just closed my eyes as i said this with confidence and a carefree smile

I then opened my eyes and saw that the white haired guy was fading away slowly like light

The white haired guy just smiled and chuckled softly and said "Good your no longer bounded by the past it seems you have let go now thats good" i just watched as he slowly faded away like air...

"Make sure you wont let us down 'ME' cause this wont be the end of your journey...." When he said that i understood it of course...

My journey of unsealing my profound power might have ended and my battle against honkai will soon reach its finale but.... What he said is indeed right cause i havent found out who i truly am and why i have been reincarnating for so many times and what purpose for reincarnating i have so many questions but he cant answer it now....

"I haven't gotten your name yet" i asked the white haired guy or my predecessor

He just smiled and said "Its Ruki and good luck on your journey" when he said that he has now truly faded like air like he didnt exist....

When i saw this, i just smiled softly as i looked back at the last golden amber like chain seal as i walked to it slowly in a carefree manner

"No matter what.... My past might not have such a great beginning but.... That doesn't stop me from making my own happy ending in my life" I thought as i remembered all my memories starting with the first time i met aya till the last memory i had when i finally let go of the past

I then heard a voice as i looked at the side and saw my past self having fun with all my friends....

Bianka....Aya....Rita...Kiana.... Mei....Bronya...Himeko....Theresa....Captain Kurenai... Those memories with them are what i cherished from the bottom of my heart....

My relationship with them might of gotten sour but.... I dont hate them... I still treat them as a friend i just couldnt talk to them yet....

I just decided to act cold to them to push them away from me to let me think it througly...

And Mr Welt.... Someone i really care for and somehow he saw through my act.... I remembered he was one of my male favorite characters in honkai impact....

But when i got to know him more i cared and loved him cause he treated me like a son..... And i saw him as a father figure i never had (PRETTY OBVIOUS CAUSE ADAM HAD A SHITTY FAMILY)

The only person who saw through my cold act was him and because of that i knew that Mr Welt truly knew me for who i was and cared for me from the bottom of his heart and because of this he became someone i cant ever replace and let go....

And Kiana.... I still have to find Kiana (Gun Girls Z)... I still promised her that we will stay together not as friends but lovers....

I did have feelings for Bianka and Aya back then but... But ive already move on we might not be close anymore but i still treat them as friends...

And honestly... Kiana (Honkai Impact 3rd).... I also have feelings for her.... I have not let go of it yet but.... Maybe in the future one day i will but that would be my future self's problem not mine....

The chain seal was infront of me now as i raised my right hand where i was holding the golden amber key as i insert it into the golden amber lock....

When i turned the key the lock got unlocked and when it did a huge light covered the whole world as i got blinded....

(This would be the last teaser im gonna publish my good readers)