Lost Moon that Shines the Night Sky (Teaser)

(Play the Music On top its the BGM in this scene)

"its really you...." Adam said with a sad expression as he looked at the woman infront of him who was covering her face

Adam just gritted his teeth as he said "Kiana..... Please tell me why are you here...." When he said this he had a sad expression....

Kiana uncovered her face as it showed her appearance unlike the Kiana that Adam knew this one was matured yet very charming in her own way....

"I...do you still remember me...." She said as she looked at Adam with a Sad smile

When Adam heard this he of course remembers her.... After defeating Shiro he gained some of his past life memories... The Kiana infront of him is the gun girls z Kiana.... The herrscher of the end...

Adam approached Kiana slowly as he tried reaching out for her yet Kiana backed away not wanting Adam to see her like this....

"Please dont back away Kiana.... I do remember you" Adam had a sad expression as his eyes turned moist unconsciously as he wanted her not to run from him like last time....

They just both stared at eachother as they looked at eachother like they were yearning for their presence and love....

"Please dont look at me.... I dont want you to see me like this!" Kiana didnt want Adam to see her like this (Kiana is in her Herrscher of the End Form)

Before Kiana could back away Adam grabbed her hand and pulled her into his embrace...

"Dont do this to me Kiana.... I might not be like what i use to be but.... I still remember you and i will never forget the promise we made with eachother at that night" When Adam said this Kiana remembered the Promise they both made at that night where the Moon was shining so brightly

Both of them promised to be always friends and will be there for eachother.... But behind that promise both of them loved eachother deeply not as a Friend but more than that....

Adam had tears in his eyes as it falls from his face as he looked at her face as he placed his right hand on Kiana's right cheek

Kiana just froze when she saw his tears and because of seeing his tears Kiana alsp unconsciously cried....

"Im sorry... Im sorry for not being there when you suffered" Kiana felt Adam's hand rubbed her cheek softly as her right hand held Adams right hand tightly

She just stared at the crying and sad Adam infront of her as she had tears falling of from her eyes as her facial expression turned into a sad one yet it was full of love as they stared at eachother....

Both of them had Regrets... Adam regretted the fact he wasnt able to help Kiana in her darkest moments.... And Kiana's regret was that she killed Adam thus loosing the only person that understood and loved her fully for who she was regardless even when she turned into the Herrscher of the End when she destroyed her own Civilization and also killed Adam.... Adam still loved her till he died at her arms because of her....

Now both of them are reunited.... Adam might not have most of the memories of his past life since he hasnt finished breaking the last 3 seals on him.... But for sure those memories were something he cherished dearly in his heart as he remembered the scenes of being with Kiana....

"Don't apologize Adam.... Its my fault... It was my fault i killed everyone and even you.... It hurted me when i lost you... Even when i restarted the era you never appeared again...." Kiana was sobbing as she held adams warm hand with both of her hands as she lowered her head not wanting to look at Adam... (Adam is a variable in Gun Girls Z making it impossible for Alaia to make a copy of Adam)

Adam just stared at her as he watched her cry as he wiped her tears as they both stared at eachother for a moment....

His hand then held Kiana's chin as he raised her head up making her look at him as he saw her beautiful yet charming appearance as his face got close to Kiana slowly

When she saw this she froze but closed her eyes as she raised her head waiting for what she yearned for so long....

Both of them kissed eachother softly as they felt a rush of emotions... Kiana just had a few tears falling off her cheeks

(Sheesh i cant believe i made a love story between Kiana of Gun Girls Z from the Zero Era and Adam our boy Mr Paycheck)