Teaser for Adam Quotes Reaction

"My life truly is what you would call a life of endless despair and tragedy but.... In the end I still hoped for a better future that everyone would get a more better ending even if it cost my own ending to be tragic..." Adam said with an emotionless voice

"Trust is nothing but Threads... it will always be connected and be strong yet.... it was also weak and fragile as it will break by either betrayal, misunderstanding or any other reason.... I understood this myself when i thought back then i was foolish and naive thinking that i would escape the reality i didnt want to see" When reading this everyone could tell it was full of complicated emotions from Adam

"Let me tell you a secret Mr Welt.... You might not see it as i never expressed myself.... Is i deny reality... I denied it cause i didnt want to remember thats why i fooled my ownself by fantasizing about fiction as it was my only way to escape the reality i hated yet fate played with me... This made me realize that it was not me who was wrong here.... I did nothing wrong i just.... What am i even saying truly pathetic of me aren't i Mr Welt because of the past i finally decided to stop dreaming for once as i look at reality"

"Kiana... Sooner or later i wont be there for you anymore you so i hope you will take care of yourself more even if i am gone i will always be watching you from afar...."

"I once denied reality and in the end reality also made me realize how cruel the real world is and happy endings will never happen just like how i tried to change the story yet in the end i caused more suffering to my own friends and loved ones.... Because of it i stopped dreaming and decided to face reality itself...."

"Dreams are just a place you could escape from the cruelty of the world yet... Even if the world is rotten to the core full of despair and sadness it was still beautiful full of happiness and hope for the future"

"This time i wont run anymore not again this time i will face the past as i use my power to make a better future"

"The past will always be the past even if you look back at it you cant change it as you will always remember it.... But that is for the better as even if we feel sad and want to change the past we must always remember that the past os what shapes us to be in the present and in the present we make better decisions to create a better future"