After that incident no one dared to speak any further words as for why would they summon their death by upsetting the Almighty alpha king.

Taehyung was quite shaken up by the whole matter... He expected to get hated by his parents, by his brother but to his wonder that never happened.. Instead they never asked him any question about the father of the baby or how did it happened they just supported him, stood beside him,gave him courage to face the world.

However, when taehyung finally gathered courage to ask his family why haven't they didn't asked any question from him in this matter......his mother answered..

"I don't have the right to question you my baby.... We were never in your situation, we could never question you life choices.. And as a parents all we can do is to support you in all thick and thin... Cause you are my baby whom I love more than myself.... "

Tears were brimming through his eyes.. Feeling overwhelmed by his mother's words.

"Whatever decision you take my baby... We will always support you... And whenever you feel to talk your heart out to us we are always there.. Baby.... We will never judge you or blame you....I love you my son" His father said with a quivering voice caressing his back.

And that was the last cue.. He cried his heart out in his mother's embrace, Jin hugged him from behind continuously caressing his head to calm him down.

Jin himself felt helpless, vulnerable by thinking that how much his brother must have suffered when he was sleeping on the comfortable room, taking Royal treatment...... Though he doesn't exactly know what happened there.. But his gut feeling was telling him whatever happened wasn't good at all... And he needed to know everything as early as possible.

With each passing days taehyung started showing and to describe that was the most difficult time for taehyung.

Every omega need their alpha, their scent when they are carrying a pup. The alpha's care their love is everything for the omega to keep them happy and healthy but in taehyung's case his alpha tragically wasn't present there.

He could remember how many nights he spends wetting his pillow with muffled cry.The only thing that comforted him somehow is a shirt of the alpha that taehyung brought with him along with his clothes,the faint smoky musky scent that he craves so much is still faintly intact with the cloth.

When he felt the first movement of the pup he badly wants to share it with the alpha, tell him that his baby is growing healthy... But taehyung himself knows that isn't possible, the alpha might have got married and Living a happy life out there.

So from there he vowed to himself that he will also be happy, he have a reason to do so... His pup.... He will surely be happy... But..

'Is it really true? '

Thereafter ,when he finally gave birth the physician declared that he is a true blood alpha pup with rare powers...

"Just like his father".. Taehyung thought.

His whole family was very happy after seeing the pup for the first time, they even quarreled among themselves who will hold first but sadly king hoseok was the one who hold him first, he was in tears when he hold the soft delicate being in his embrace.... Taehyung teared up thinking about the specific alpha... Would he been happy if he see his won pup or he should have rejected him.... But now for taehyung above all the things his pup is now his first priority... The small innocent pure life, who have his own blood and for whom he can give his whole life.

Taehyung was the one who named him... 'Kim Juntae'..... He can't give his father's surname because he doesn't want anyone to hate him after hearing the surname.. 'Jeon'... He just kept it safe in his heart.

And from then one thing he can say that king hoseok adore Juntae so much, from the day he shifted in the new house with his family king is the regular visitor. And whenever he come he brings gifts for taehyung and Juntae both although taehyung told him not to do it many times.

His explanation is that... "The most adorable pup deserves the most beautiful gifts along with his beautiful mother.... "

And the fact that... Not only him who do things like this but his father and brother also... They kept on bringing everything beautiful the see on the market and taehyung thinks that he could literally built a shop with those gifts.... He is so done with every one of them.

****

How was it.. Comment me😭... And thank you for those 1k+ readers who followed me.. It's really an overwhelming incident for me😭 🤧🤧.