"I heard a rumor"

I just wanted to get this chapter up so it's not edited yet i plan to do that asap! April,10

It's edited! i added and changed a few things too! April 16

TW: Blood & Mentions of piercings

from here on out the story gets mature just an fyi

—————————————————————

The first few days of school flew by trying to get back into the swing of things was always hard no matter how many times I had done it. It was finally Friday with Quidditch tryouts this weekend I just wanted to have this day move as fast as possible. I flew through the care of magical creatures, and even though it was my favorite class I could not wait for it to be over.

Ugh now here comes the boring part, Defence against the dark arts with the whole Slytherin house I was the only Gryffindor there were a few Ravenclaws some Hufflepuff girls, and one boy. I took my seat in the very back corner as I waited for Ana to come in. On the first day our new D.A.D.A teacher Professor St.Augustine had split us up and put the Hufflepuff boy next to me and made Ana go sit with her brother instead. When I protested that it wasn't fair cause all of the Slytherins were talking he told me that if I continued to talk I would have detention. That bloody git.

Sighing I pulled out my book, some parchment, and a quill to take notes he was not a hands-on professor. I would know because that's what he told us. The door opened to the classroom the rest of the students flooded in Ana gave me one of her mischievous grins as she passed by me and she headed to sit next to her extremely blonde twin brother they looked like complete opposites. Soon I was joined by the Hufflepuff boy I never got the chance to talk to him before. He sat down next to me with a smile on his face as he was joking and laughing with whomever he walked in with.

"I never got to introduce myself Wednesday my name is Nicolas D'Angelo, but everyone just calls me Nico," He says. His dark skin looked like caramel under the sun as he gave me the friendliest smile I had ever seen. I could feel myself start to smile too at the boy.

"It's nice to meet you Nico, I'm Estelle Pott-" I realized what I was saying "Estelle Riddle" I finished my sentence.

"Oh, I know who you are! I was just introducing myself because I know you didn't know who I was. Also, I didn't want to seem like a creep" He leaned in closer sort of covering his mouth with his hand as he said the last part.

I let out a laugh with my head down and sort of hutting the table with my fist.

"D'Angelo and Riddle you two do not need to be moved again do you?" Professor Agustine asks while most of the room turns around to look at us.

"No, no sir," He said with a laugh.

Professor Agustine continues with his lesson as I notice Regulus Black is still slightly turned around looking at me. He sat across the row one bench ahead nobody sat in the seat behind him both of our partners were leaning forward almost completely onto the table. I met his gray eyes as I tried to study his gaze I noticed how he stiffened when I looked at him. He almost looked scared the way his eyes widened. A light shade of pink rose to his cheeks before he broke the staring contest turning around.

"Okay, I want you all to work with your partners on nonverbal jinxes. Using nonverbal spells gives you an advantage because your opponent won't know what is coming for them. On the contrary, I want the other partner to deflect the jinx in equal silence" He dragged on "Move your desk to the wall and start practicing"

I verbally groan grabbing the items that I had already taken out for the class and putting them away as Nico looked at me waiting impatiently.

He moved the desk to the wall before returning to stand in front of me. From where I stood I could see how bloody tall Regulus was compared to Ana who was standing a far distance away but I could see the difference.