"Im sorry"

July 22, 1961
3:26 A.M

      In a small muggle inn, in Caithness, Scotland Elenore Potter was having contractions. She knew what this meant for her and what she would have to do. In a small cupboard that had been transformed into a tiny bedroom for the girl to reside in while she worked there. Alone Elenore Potter gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. With blood covering her hands holding her daughter was something she dreamed of doing since she was a little girl. It was just not the conditions she wanted to be in. Her daughter opened her piercing green eyes and stared crying almost immediately. Elenore laughed smiling down at the baby she was holding. She didn't have much time she knew it was coming, there was no escaping what would happen. Elenore longged for more time with her daughter but she knew she has very little.

        She cleaned herself up and her baby swaddling her in her in a baby blanket that she had purchased the day before. Elenore placed her daughter in a basket with some pillow to comfort her. She felt her tears roll down her cheek as she looked at her beautiful baby.

"Estelle mommy loves you so so much" the words choked out of her as she held the face of her daughter whom she knew she would never see again.

      Eleanore placed her golden rings, and her gold heart locket wich contained a photo of herself into the basket. Elenore sat there hands shaking as she wrote a letter to whoever would find her daughter. Her heart ached as she explained what happed and what caused her to do such a thing like leaving her daughter. She casted a spell on it so muggles would not be able to read the part for her brother in hopes that the letter would reach her brother. So that he would take care of her little Estelle for her. 

This is Estelle Elenore Potter-Riddle.
         I have to leave I will not be able
         to take care of her. I write this letter in
          hopes that she  will be able to
         understand why I have to do this, and
          how hard it  is for me to leave
         her. Please take care of my daughter.

      Fleamont. I understand that this will
    come as a shock  to you I know
      we were never close growing up. 
    The tears that stain this parchment
       are for my daughter. I have to leave.
    She was not supposed to be
     born. Tom told me to get rid of the pregnancy
      but you know how much
     I have wanted to be a mother sense  I was
      little. I didn't know that when
     I chose not to that I would be putting her
    and myself in immense danger.
    Tom dose not know of her existence
    so i've decided to leave to try to
    distract him. If he dose figure it out.
    Im sorry for putting all of this onto
     you. I had dreams and ambitions and being
    a mother was one of them and
    I wont even be able to experience it.
    He will come  for me. I dont know
   when but I know he will. Estelle is strong
   i've felt it. I had hoped she
   got your brown eyes i have always
   loved them. But at last she received mine
   I think they suit her quite well though.
   I want her to know who she is
   I want her to know who her father
    is and I want her to be not ashamed of
    her last name. Im ending this letter in
    hopes you will be the father you always
    wanted to be. Im sorry i never got to
    meet your little boy but i just know
    he will have your witts, and your lovely
   wife's jokes. I have to go now.

    Please tell Estelle everyday how much
    her mommy loves her.
    I love you Estelle

          With Love,
             Elenore Pandora Potter.

      Elenore slipped the parchment into the envelope and licked it shut setting in the basket along with her daughter. She slipped out the door with her basket her heels clicking the cobblestone as the night air nips at her skin. Her wild curls blow in the wind as she reaches the entrance to the church. She placed her daughter out of the cold wind. Elenore was a crying mess her nose was red her eyes where extremely red. All Elenore wanted to be was a mother but it was ripped out of her hands as soon as she had it.

"Mommy loves you Estelle. I have to go but I will always love you." Elenore chokes out as she kisses her daughters forehead.

      Elenor turns on her heel crying even harder as she walks away she knows if she turns around she will cave in and in the end she knows they will both die. She dose not want that, so her quick walk turns into a run. She had to get out of there. CRACK.

—————————————————————

okay give me feedback and
lmk ur opinions on this!