Weak, ❞ Optimus insults, grabbing a whole tree and throwing it at Megatron, stunning him. ❝ Punny! ❞ Megatron throws the three to where Renna is, making her duck as it rolled over her, dirt covering her whole.

Waste of metal! ❞ Optimus continues to insult, punching Megatron to the ground, and taking out his sword from his arm guards.       ❝ Junkyard crap! ❞ Optimus strikes Megatron, grabbing his arm and throwing him away again.

Decepticons!! ❞ Megatron yells out, having trouble defeating Optimus who kicked him in his chest plates, denting them. 2 Decepticons drop down, Starscream and Grindor search for Renna, spotting her. ❝ Come here, girl.

Starscream starts to chase Renna, tackling down trees to get to her. Running, Renna jumped over a tree, Megatron forgetting about Optimus and running after her. Optimus grunts, running after Megatron and tackles him beside Renna, making her change direction and run downhill.

Starscream and Grindor begin to attack Optimus with Megatron, but the flame design Autobot still stands a chance on winning. Starscream had started to fire rapidly and anywhere towards Renna's direction. In the midst, Renna jumped up and over a tree, but screams at a sharp pain in her left shoulder.

Optimus hears, watching the girl as she rolls down the hill, groaning in pain. ❝ Run, Renna! I'll take care of them!!

Renna runs off, hiding behind a tree and holds her shoulder, blood seeping through her thin shirt. ❝ Fucking best day ever to get shot. My favorite shirt! ❞ Renna complains, the swamp green long-sleeved shirt started to stain with blood. Grabbing her tie, Renna wraps it around her shoulder for temporary bandage, looking back at the Decepticons and Optimus.

There is another source of Energon hidden on this planet! ❞ Megatron grabs Optimus's shoulders and throws him into a tree. Optimus rolls and stands up, only to be meet with Megatron's ankle guard to his helm. ❝The girl could lead us to it!

Optimus!! Get up!! ❞ Renna yells out, running towards the Autobot in a frantic manner, hiding behind a tree closer to the Cybertronians.

Optimus gets shot with multiple bullets and a missile, sending him back before Megatron hit him with a blast, sending the flaming Autobot in Renna's direction, almost squishing her as he landed right beside her.

Optimus! ❞ Renna gasps, seeing his condition all beaten up and missing many pieces. ❝ Is the future of our race not worth your little pet's life? ❞ Megatron asks, cornering Optimus and Renna as the Decepticons surround them.

You'll never stop at Renna. ❞ Optimus stands up, his swords replacing his hands before turning and attacking. ❝ I'll take you all on!

Renna hid behind a trunk, Optimus stabbing and slicing the three Decepticons up. The four fights on top of Renna who covers her head, unable to leave the battlefield in fear of getting killed in the process.

Optimus stabs Megatron, slicing him to his knees before elbowing him, punching him away. Moving onto Starscream, Optimus slices off his right arm, using it as a hammer on Starscream.

Jumping onto Grindor, Optimus slices his eye, climbing over him and grabbing his jaw, pulling in opposite directions before Grindor's helm gave in, killing the larger Decepticon.