𝚠𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

Naja

Omniscient POV

It was currently 7:30 AM and Naja had just finished getting dressed for work.

She had on casual attire, but she also portrayed a formal demeanor.

She looked in the mirror, scanning her appearance, ensuring that she looked presentable before picking up her cellphone and contacting her assistant.

The phone rang a few times before the call was answered.

"Good morning" Naja said.

"Good morning Naja. I'm on my way with your replacement vehicle. I am nearby." Noah replied.

"No problem I'm ready and waiting, see you soon" she responded.

They then briefly exchanged a few more words before she disconnected the call.

For now, she would have to use a replacement vehicle in order to move around because she had not received her car as yet, but she was hoping that she could get it back soon.

A few minutes later Noah arrived.

Naja grabbed her book bag and made her way outside, leaving the apartment.

15 minutes later

Naja and Noah sat in quietness as he drove her to work.

"So, what's the schedule looking like today? Naja asked, deciding to break the silence.

"Well, you had a few more people who booked for some photoshoots, so I set their appointments. It wasn't a large amount so today should be productive, but not very busy." He responded.

"Sounds good!" Naja exclaimed.

"Also, about your car, I contacted the towing company again, they will have it returned by tomorrow morning."

"Thank you, Noah" Naja replied.

Noah then nodded his head and gave her a sincere smile.

After seeing Noah's reaction Naja returned the smile, but she couldn't help but feel bad for how she blew up on him the day before. There was nothing he could do, and it wasn't his fault.

She then sighed and began to speak. 

"Noah, I'm sorry for how I reacted to you initially, it wasn't your fault what happened to my car, and you still tried to help and put your best foot forward. My reaction and the way I spoke to you was not only unprofessional but also disrespectful and inconsiderate. I apologize for my actions and I'm grateful for your help, you're a great assistant. Will you forgive me?"

Noah smiled at her apology then lightly chuckled.

"Yes, I accept your apology, everything is ok" he responded.

Naja then laughed and they continued to sit in comfortable silence until they arrived at the studio.

Upon arriving, the two got themselves settled and set up all the equipment for the shoots.

They both then got to work.

4:00 PM

They finished up their workload for the day.

Naja did the photoshoots while Noah completed some editing and responded to a few clients who were trying to schedule bookings. 

Since the day went by fast and they finished early, as a kind gesture to make up for the way she treated Noah, Naja decided to buy lunch for him and add an additional 200 dollars onto his salary.