"CH-1 unexpected encounter"

3 pov

Everything goes the same as in the anime until when rimuru get out of the cave.
______________________________________

Rimuru pov

I finally came out of the cave and im currently enjoying myself in the sunlight while crying imaginary tears on how after so long I have been without sunlight. As I continued to enjoy <Great sage> suddenly spoke to me.

Great sage: <Warning! Warning! High magicule entity approaching>.

Before I could question <Great sage>
I suddenly get lifted up by a person and i start panicking thinking id die once again in my 2nd life as the person did something where I could not use my skill. I started cursing

Rimuru:(I just get reincarnated and im already dieing by someone does God hate me?).

Was the only thing I could say and just as I accepted my faith the person then started gripping me.

Rimuru:(So this is how I die getting shredded as a poor innocent slime in this world *sigh* welp it was a good short life).

As the person kept gripping I accepted my fate and closed my imaginary eyes to accept my cruel death but what happens next was a thing which I could never even imagine.

???: aww ur such a cute slime!*hugs him gently*.

Rimuru: (heh?) .

Rimuru: (...) .

Rimuru: (WHAT TH-).

Few moments ago.

???: (im currently walking through the great jura forest to complete a task given to me by the guildmaster to collect information on the forest after the storm dragon veldora aura had suddenly vanished without a trace so i got sent to investigate I had already taken down a few monsters like the tempest serpent which surprised me as they should not be outside of the cave where the storm dragon was sealed as I was pondering on how it escaped somthing which I did not expect happen).

???: *just killed the 4th tempest serpent*hmmm how could do they escape the entrance to the gate was closed did someone open it? Maybe some other adventures opened it but surely they would have made sure no monster escape-!!!!!!!!*suddenly feels a large aura which paralysed her for a second*.

???: *eyes widen*(this aura is no dought a special A rank to s rank monster I must take it out quickly before it can get stronger or worse escape this forest!.)

I quickly use shadow motion to traverse at insane speeds from the shadows unsheathing emerald and quickly traversing to the aura. As I was thinking what monster it could be I reached the gate of the sealed cave which was open and I quickly confirmed my suspicion on how the tempest serpent escaped as something or someone opened the sealed cave making monster escape but that was not important now and was to take out the threat and as I observed from a tree and found the monster to my surprise and confusion the aura I felt was from a... Slime?.

???: what th- how can a slime have such a aura as an monster with no intelligence!.

I then immediately come into the conclusion that the slime must be special and must have been formed by the storm dragons immense magicules before dieing Or it either absorbed such mana.

???: this is unusual I should observe a bit more as it just appears to
be staying idle and my <danger sense> is not going off!.

I use <analysis> and to my shock it's magicule capacity is equal to mine I was nervous if I would be able to take it out but to my surprise the slime started talking to itself. Slimes should not have any intelligence but it does as I aprroached closer leaving the safety of the tree <danger sense> did not activate meaning the slime was freindy and was not a threat as I sigh in relief that it's not a evil monster I suddenly see it closely and it's soooo cute and it looks so cuddly I wanna hug it so bad.