LOVERBOY IS HERE FOR YOUUU

ARIELLE  ||  7:31pm

There he was ,the cute freckled dark haired boy. I can't believe he actually showed up. I  shot a look to Frankie as we walked in, her face also shocked. "Frankie,he's like actually here.." I say in a panicked tone. "Oh my gosh...he's like in love with you"  I shoved her and put the stuff down next to Elise,Hayden,and Frankie. "Y'all see who's here for ari" Frankie says to them as she points to Isaac.

They all look at him,then look at me shocked. "Lover boy is here for youuu" Elise sang to me as I was putting on my pink KD 15's. "Whatever.." I said back. "Bruh you stole my man"  Alexis says to me as I grab a ball ,starting to warm up. Me and MacKenna start warming up by passing the ball back and forth ,bumping it and setting it up.

(Y'all please don't come at me for my knowledge with volleyball 😔😔😔)

ISAAC  ||  7:29pm

Me,abu,Eli,and zati were waiting in the gym for this volleyball game to start. "Why did you even drag us here?" Zati says while everyone watches me look for Arielle. "Cause he's in loveeee" Eli replies "not true,she just a....good friend" I say back "lies,lies" abu says as I watch Arielle and Frankie walk into the gym...

ARIELLE  ||  7:53pm

Me and MacKenna keep passing when we hear a loud voice ,we all look over to see coach Tess. "YALL READY TO WIN THIS SHIIT" she shouts as she walks closer to us with she Starbucks in hand. "you didn't get us any? You know I dieeee for a matcha" I say as I put the ball back in the bin. I looked over to Isaac,who was now by himself and decided this was probably the best time to go over to him. I started walking towards him,thinking what I was gonna say.

"You actually came?" I said to him ,looking a tad bit shocked. "I could miss your game ma" "is that I new nickname?" I say back trying to hide the blush creeping up my cheeks. "I would say so ma"

ELI  ||  9:05pm

The volleyball game was finally over. Me , zati , and abu waited boredly as Isaac watched his "good friend" play volleyball, all Googly eyes over her.

thereal_eliellis15 just posted

Eli  Ellis 🫶🏻

I can't believe what I'm seeing rn @isaacellis🌮@Ari.Blackwood 

User646737

Guys....my man just cheated on me

User9*8478^

Felt😔😔

Franks..Wilson 

WHAT I DIDNT SEE THIS

Thereal__eliellis15^

Loverboyyyyy

User7272728^

Real ones know that eli and frankie are actually in love..

Ari.blackwood^

Tbh

Isaacellis🌮^

Exactlyyyyy

Nelsontheprodigy_

Ma boy is rizzyyyy

Not Isaac friend zoning ari....

Eli and Frankie book???? Maybeeee

Please any ideas for next chap I have no idea